Love It - Never had a tattoo before - Scottsdale, AZ

Never had a tattoo before but since I've had...

Never had a tattoo before but since I've had injections in my face and breast augmentations I figured I could handle the pain. It wasn't bad, just the first pass feels like a ragged razor blade and it is more painful on the outer areas where your skin is thinner.

Dave the tattoo tech was great at just doing a tiny bit at a time and letting me look at it after every pass and point out where I wanted more color. I went super thin at first bc I wanted to be careful not to overdue it since it is permanant. Have had a few touch ups and couldn't be happier. They don't sweat off at the gym or smear lol. It saves time and is one less thing to worry about daiy.

Still worth it, just retouch with caution

I was getting touch ups periodically but was worried about doing it so often because of scar tissue concerns. They have been kind of consistently flaking/scaly for a while as well. Not sure if this is my body trying to rid itself of the ink but thinking it may be a possibility. They still are there but just not as dark as I would like. For now I am happy just touching them up with a little brow powder and no plans anytime soon to get retouched.
Lady Guinevere's (tattoo by Dave)

Dave was patient and took his time and let me go at a pace that was comfortable for me. Gwen drew on some brows beforehand that she thought would look good but they were much thicker and bushier looking than I usually go for so I wiped most of it off and just showed Dave some pics of how I drew them daily.