My Doctor is Fantastic - Scottsdale, AZ

One day as I was cleansing my face I noticed a...

One day as I was cleansing my face I noticed a change in the firmness around my jawline. I had always been health conscious, exercised daily and followed a proper skincare regiment. I was really concerned when the sagging seemed to get worse.

I decide to make an appointment with my skincare clinic. I have great respect and trust in my doctor. He listened to my concerns and spent the time needed to explain the procedure that would best address my needs. I felt confident about my decision and the surgery being performed.

I had a wonderful experience with fantastic results. There was very little discomfort and practically no down time. I feel more confident and assured, all thanks to the amazing skills and caring of my doctor.

My procedure was done in office with small injections that numbed the area, plus a mild sedative. I felt no pain just pressure and pulling. I was aware at all times and felt very comfortable. I believe from the time I arrived until I was picked up was a total of 2 1/2 hours. I went home and relaxed, felt good enough to have dinner. I saw Dr. Shapiro the very next day for a follow up appointment, felt fine. My cheek area was numb, swollen but not bruised. I never felt pain, a slight discomfort around incisions but other than that it went well with great results. My stitches were taken out within 7 or so days. All feeling of numbness or tenderness was gone within 4 months. Doctor will explain everything you need to know to make a confident choice. Dr. Shapiro is an expert in both facial and whole body cosmetic surgery. I would trust him with all my skin and surgical needs Research was word of mouth. His family is from the Scottsdale area. His excellent reputation is well known throughout the Phoenix area even in California. I am confident you will just love him, his staff and more importantly your results. I hope this eases any anxiety and helps in making a informed, confident and comfortable choice.
Grace
Grace, I'd like to know more about your procedure! I'm in my early 40s and experiencing the same thing. Was the surgery done with local anesthesia or?? What kind of recovery did you go thru? I have been thinking about doing this, but was told to only go to a dr. that does faces, not one that does bodies too. Any thoughts? Did you do research before getting the surgery done?

Hi Grace -- Thanks for sharing your experience with our mini lift community!

Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr. listened to my concerns, explained the best procedure for me. My results are wonderful. I have recommended him to both my family and friends with no hesitation and great confidence in him and his wonderful staff.