Great to Use with Eyelash Extensions - Scottsdale, AZ

Latisse is great- you have to use it every night...

Latisse is great- you have to use it every night for a good month and a half to see results. The brushes that come with it are too thick though and suck up a lot of product so many find it helpful to use a thin makeup brush of some kind or you can thin out the ones provided by cutting some of the outer bristles. I find that a bottle lasts me maybe 2 months or so. No side effects for me except maybe a little darkening of the lid, just try not to use too much and avoid getting excess all over your eye. I have heard of people trying it on their brows but didn't have much luck myself(mine grow upwards and in weird angles).

I use it along with my eyelash extensions (individual synthetic and/or mink lashes applied to each of your own, like hair extensions)and it helps a lot. It is much better than other cheaper knock offs like Rapidlash(didn't notice any growth)which I had tried before.

Glad to hear, you'll be happy that you went to him-you will have to keep me posted on what you get done :)

oh cool thanks for the heads up, ive been researching lashers buty shoot me your ladies info if you can. *******.*******@******.*** i would hate to end up with mangled lashes fugggggee id be mad lol. so again thanks

Dude yeah I looked at your nose pic and couldnt believe it! i would have never thought to do something like that! u would think it would make the nose look bigger but it looks more refined, just blows my mind. Im gonna ask him what he can do to mine lol.

probably shouldnt have put my email out there on the interweb....oops. no creeper emails please. thanks :)

So I have been using Latisse for about a year and...

So I have been using Latisse for about a year and a half straight and still love it. It especially was great when I had the trauma to my eyes from my blepharoplasties. It really makes a difference! Use it sparingly (common sense, it should never be dripping off your eye! Just put on enough to moisten, don't drench. Even the manufactur's label says over doing on the product will not increase results) and it really isn't that expensive. I go through only about 3 or 4 bottles a year!

Lash Extensions are amazing!
Sorry, I am totally not stalking you - haha - I just checked out your list of reviews and wanted to say that Latisse has been AWESOME for me! I did post a review about that on here... Your lashes look AMAZING! Love the Latisse!!
Hi! all is great! I actually had to cancel the appointment because my mom baught me a syrenge of juvederm for my bday. But i plan on seeing him still when the juv starts to wear off. I'll be sure to update you once i see him, thanks for the check up hope all is well with you too!

I have gotten it from Doctor's offices and aesthetic skin offices. It is a pretty easy to use and is like buying any self explanatory skin care or beauty product.