Great to Use with Eyelash Extensions - Scottsdale, AZ

Latisse is great- you have to use it every night...

Latisse is great- you have to use it every night for a good month and a half to see results. The brushes that come with it are too thick though and suck up a lot of product so many find it helpful to use a thin makeup brush of some kind or you can thin out the ones provided by cutting some of the outer bristles. I find that a bottle lasts me maybe 2 months or so. No side effects for me except maybe a little darkening of the lid, just try not to use too much and avoid getting excess all over your eye. I have heard of people trying it on their brows but didn't have much luck myself(mine grow upwards and in weird angles).

I use it along with my eyelash extensions (individual synthetic and/or mink lashes applied to each of your own, like hair extensions)and it helps a lot. It is much better than other cheaper knock offs like Rapidlash(didn't notice any growth)which I had tried before.

So I have been using Latisse for about a year and...

So I have been using Latisse for about a year and a half straight and still love it. It especially was great when I had the trauma to my eyes from my blepharoplasties. It really makes a difference! Use it sparingly (common sense, it should never be dripping off your eye! Just put on enough to moisten, don't drench. Even the manufactur's label says over doing on the product will not increase results) and it really isn't that expensive. I go through only about 3 or 4 bottles a year!

I have gotten it from Doctor's offices and aesthetic skin offices. It is a pretty easy to use and is like buying any self explanatory skin care or beauty product.

Lash Extensions are amazing!
Sorry, I am totally not stalking you - haha - I just checked out your list of reviews and wanted to say that Latisse has been AWESOME for me! I did post a review about that on here... Your lashes look AMAZING! Love the Latisse!!
Hi! all is great! I actually had to cancel the appointment because my mom baught me a syrenge of juvederm for my bday. But i plan on seeing him still when the juv starts to wear off. I'll be sure to update you once i see him, thanks for the check up hope all is well with you too!
Wow beautiful eyelashes, so long :)
Thank you, Latisse really works but you have to be patient and consistent with the application. One of my friends tried it and said, "I don't think it's working!" I told her, "Um, hasn't it been only 2 weeks? You know it takes like 6-8 weeks to see growth, right?" Lol, she hadn't even researched it completely or didn't understand.
Thank you, I do love them as well! I just comb and go! Love ditching mascara.
Glad to hear, you'll be happy that you went to him-you will have to keep me posted on what you get done :)

oh cool thanks for the heads up, ive been researching lashers buty shoot me your ladies info if you can. *******.*******@******.*** i would hate to end up with mangled lashes fugggggee id be mad lol. so again thanks

Dude yeah I looked at your nose pic and couldnt believe it! i would have never thought to do something like that! u would think it would make the nose look bigger but it looks more refined, just blows my mind. Im gonna ask him what he can do to mine lol.

probably shouldnt have put my email out there on the interweb....oops. no creeper emails please. thanks :)
I'm sure he can do something for you. Also, I think plumping up my lips helped make balance out my nose profile too. I added some more pics on my Perlane review so you can see what I mean.
i saw them! its just astonishing the difference it makes. ive made an appnt :)
Hi, hope all is well:) just was wondering how things worked out w Dr. Holden and if you saw him
Dude! thats awesome! I am def going to get some extensions then because I am a die hard latisse user for sometime now but because i curl my lashes i noticed they have been breaking or coming out so the extensions would be perfect to mimimize the damage i do with the curler in my "getting ready" routine. Anything to cut down the routine is worth it since i value my morning sleep lol and like to just go do stuff spur of the moment. not to mention wake up lovely :) thanks for the info, i find your page a really big help! Im gonn go see Dr. Holden to get some perlane too because of your post if you want me to tell him u refered just let me know. Thanks girl!
It's totally awesome lol. I know, it really makes a difference when you don't have to fuss with makeup for a whole hour. Just be careful when you pick someone that does your lashes-make sure they don't use too much glue (will look clumpy) and make sure they take the time to make sure they don't get stuck together otherwise, they will come out in clumps and that will leave you with gaps and damaged lashes. I went to a few bad experiences before I found some good lashers. I will give you my girl's info if you want. I am more than happy to help:) I wish I could write about more stuff but I have to pace myself($$$)!

Dr. Holden is the best for all that facial stuff(I really liked that he is a specifically a facial specialist) and you can get your latisse from him as well. He did my blepharoplasties and does my botox too. You can mention me, I have been a patient of his for a year so he will know who you are talking about, I see him every month for a touch up of something since I process that stuff so fast. He's the best and is getting busier so I would call asap bc I think he is a few wks booked out right now. It's worth the wait though, he is so skilled and a great doctor. Isn't it amazing how the Perlane changed the profile of my nose so much?? It still amazes me, I love it! Instant nose job lol!
Hi scottsdale1247, can you keep using latisse while your lash extensions are on?
Hi Jessie, yes, I still use it with my extensions, in fact I prob have to in order to have the extensions bc my lashes are so thin. You just have to be a little bit more careful when you put it on since the extensions are prone to tangling when you have them as long as I like mine. They are awesome though, I never wear mascara and rarely wear eyeliner. Just some light shadow sometimes and comb my lashes and that's it! It really is an underrated thing to have a simple no hassle make up routine. I don't even have to draw in my brows anymore bc I got them tattooed so I have cut down my "getting ready" time from an hour to 10-15 minutes!
please send me the lady's contact info for the cheaper version of Latisse.
I don't have that info, sorry. You will have to message Glamgirl. I personally would be hesitant to use anything generic on my eye unless recommended by my doctor!
Btw, I have seen it priced from $90-$120. See my application advice above also. It isn't that expensive if you use it right!
I would love to have the contact info for the woman who sells the generic version! Thanks

Would like contact info. for generic version...thanks1

Hi, can you give the contact info of the oerson that sells the gneric version of Latisse.

Thanks!

Hi, I also would love to have this contact info for the generic Latisse. Thanks in advance!
I don't know anyone that has used the generic but Latisse is pretty affordable now-I think there is always rebates. I've seen it from $79-89 and also last month saw buy 2 for $175 and get another free. It lasts a decent amount of time if you use a smaller brush and use minimally. You want to apply precisely anyways since it promotes hair growth to whatever area it coats!!
Hi, can you give the contact info of the person that sells the generic version of Latisse.