My Mini Faceliift and Lip Augmentation in Scottsdale Was Money Well Spent.

I have worked with many plastic surgeons in my 35...

I have worked with many plastic surgeons in my 35 years as an operating room nurse, and was always hesitant to trust my appearance to any surgeon. I was impressed with Dr S's consistent skills, manner and results.

My proceedure ( a mini facelift, lower eye lid chemical peel, upper and lower lip augmentation with Permalip Implant) produced a Fast, Fabulous result. Absoluteley no Pain,during or after the proceedure(all local anasthesia). The staff and Dr. S made me feel at ease before, during and after the proceedure. I look and now feel as though I have been rested and pampered with out that 'I had a facelift' look, and people can never guess my true age; they are always 15 years to the good in their age estimates.

I can recommend Dr. S and his staff with the highest praises and professional confidence.

Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

I am a cosmetic surgical nurse. I have taken care of my skin, however age had begun to give me facial lines,tired eyes, a sagging neck, and thin lips. In all a drawn unrested look. I am energetic and active and wanted to feel and look rested and restore some youthful charachter to my apprearance.

I'm sorry, I meant the approx cost of just the mini face lift
Diana, I see you had this procedure done about six months ago...are you still happy with the results? Can you tell me the approx cost? I am looking to do something like this for myself :-)

Hi,
Yes I was awake. I was able to speak with the surgical team throughout the procedure. I was given a Valium and some pain medication pre op, and I was given a prescription for pain medication to take home, which I took one in order to rest the first night. Now my surgical experience has shown people have different pain thresholds and each procedure entails a different level of surgical manipulation, however Dr. S and his staff have proved to understand how to determine the proper level of anesthesia based on the procedure and the patients interview responses. My experience was pain free for me. I returned to normal activity two days (a weekend) later.
I hope this helps others considering any surgical procedure. The Dr. is the key and his or her skill should extend beyond surgical procedure to include understanding how to determine a persons pain tolerance and medicating accordingly to insure he or she is as comfortable as possible and prepared for what they will experience from beginning to final result of the plastic surgical process. For me this was absolutely painless and I was truly amazed. I received a dental block for the lips and felt nothing

Hi Diana -- Thanks so much for sharing your experience. You said everything was done with local anesthesia; does this mean you're awake for the procedure? What's that like?