My Mini Faceliift and Lip Augmentation in Scottsdale Was Money Well Spent.

I have worked with many plastic surgeons in my 35...

I have worked with many plastic surgeons in my 35 years as an operating room nurse, and was always hesitant to trust my appearance to any surgeon. I was impressed with Dr S's consistent skills, manner and results.

My proceedure ( a mini facelift, lower eye lid chemical peel, upper and lower lip augmentation with Permalip Implant) produced a Fast, Fabulous result. Absoluteley no Pain,during or after the proceedure(all local anasthesia). The staff and Dr. S made me feel at ease before, during and after the proceedure. I look and now feel as though I have been rested and pampered with out that 'I had a facelift' look, and people can never guess my true age; they are always 15 years to the good in their age estimates.

I can recommend Dr. S and his staff with the highest praises and professional confidence.

Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

I am a cosmetic surgical nurse. I have taken care of my skin, however age had begun to give me facial lines,tired eyes, a sagging neck, and thin lips. In all a drawn unrested look. I am energetic and active and wanted to feel and look rested and restore some youthful charachter to my apprearance.