Facelift on Me Brought Me to Tears of JOY! - Scottsdale

I looked old and tired. I have mother's eyes,...

I looked old and tired. I have mother's eyes, jowls, neck and wrinkles. I wanted to get me back.

Best of all, no scars!

Best of all, no scars!
Phoenix Facial Plastic Surgeon

I always love to give kudos when appropriate and Dr. H is a surgeon deserving of the highest praise! My facelift was so easy and the recovery so quick. The results brought me to tears!!! Ive never looked back on the decision to have Dr H do my facelift!

An amazing transformation. Congratulations.
My incisions are hidden in my hair, and tucked in my ears. There's nothing to show that Ive had any surgery at all. Except the lift!
You mentioned no scars. Am curious where the incisions were placed for the facelift. Are there incisions in front and behind the ears?
How old are you?
Im 52
I'd be glad to! I'll dig through and find my print outs and send them out.
Hi, Grace. I am considering a facelift with Dr. Holden in January. Would you mind sending me some before and after pictures through private email?
You'll have to send me your emaill address. Please keep them private. That's something I like about Dr. Holden, he protects his patients' privacy.
I don't believe you are set up to receive private messages through this website, as I don't see the envelope icon that would allow me to message you. I don't want to post my email publicly...it includes my full name. Would you mind updating your status to allow for private messages?
Hi, Grace. I am also considering a f-lift surgery with Dr. Holden, he seems like a good choice, I have to fly for the intial appt. so it would be really helpful to see at least one set of photos. Could you send them to me through private e-mail. I will delete them right after I see them.
Thank you.
I've been asked to be more detailed, so here it goes....
1) Of course I was in pain after the surgery. It's surgery!!!! I think the worst if it was over after about 5 days. I had strong drugs to help with it but didn't take them for too long. Maybe just a day and a half. I'm not a big pill taker to start with. It took about three weeks til I was mostljy back to normal( swelling, bruising, stitches) Dr Holden took great care if me. He even called me at home a few times to check up on me after the surgery.
2) this question is silly. Of course!
3) Beforehand, I would have liked to know that the results would be so immediate. I was well prepared for the event through my own research and Dr Holden and his staff. I guess I didn't think that I'd see such immediate effect, even with the swelling and bruises. I think that was the big surprise for me. Especially my neck!

Thanks so much, Grace. That's really helpful. :)

Hi gracebydsign,

Thanks for the review, but before I add you to the facelift community page could you please provide a bit more information about your experience to fully aid our community? :)

1. Did you experience pain and downtime?
2. Would you do it again?
3. What do you wish you knew before hand?

Thanks so much,