Absolutely Thrilled Beyond Words! - Scottsdale, AZ

As a design creative and a self-described...

As a design creative and a self-described perfectionist, I devoted a great deal of research into the difficult task of finding exactly the right physician for my procedure - including consultations with several surgeons. My doctor's passion for beauty/artistry combined with his outstanding surgical perfection and unparalleled reputation, made my decision an easy one. He instilled real confidence through his caring manner and sincere commitment to outstanding results … and he absolutely did not disappoint. I look in the mirror once again see the youthfulness that I’ve always felt inside. Compliments and remarks suggest that I look relaxed, rested and glowing.

There are few times in one’s life that you can say that someone has changed your life. Without hesitation I say that my doctor – along with the support of his amazing team – has changed mine. Words truly can’t express my gratitude. I am simply thrilled beyond words.

Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

From start to end, I could not have had a better experience. From the best surgeon imaginable to a phenomenal support staff. I have always been treated with the utmost care, attention and respect. Outstanding!

Hello Lori,
I have the surgery scheduled for like 6 hours and I am feeling extremely nervous as the day is approaching. Could you please share how the recovery was for you and the other details.
Thanks!!

Welcome to RealSelf, Lori! Thanks so much for sharing your experience. I'm glad everything went well for you.