Beautiful, Youthful Eyellids: Best Plastic Surgeon! - Scottsdale, AZ

I hit 40 and wanted to treat myself. My upper...

I hit 40 and wanted to treat myself. My upper eyelids were hitting my lashes and were puffy and loose. I interviewed several plastic surgeons and chose Dr. Holden because he is not only a specialist for the face but his demeanor and professionalism is second to none. I was very impressed with his before and after photos I browsed through in his office- I saw consistently great and natural results for his previous patients.

The day of surgery, I was nervous. I was surprised how relaxed I was under his care. I was never in any pain, even after the surgery. Icing afterwards to control swelling was the only uncomfortable part, about 4/10. After one week, there is some swelling in the AM but I am shocked at the difference in just that short time. The incisions are hidden. My eyes are more open and tighter. They look like they did in my 20's.

I am so happy I chose Dr. Holden! He is tremendously talented in turning back the clock in a gentle, natural way!

I am planning ti post my 1 month picts. If I...

I am planning ti post my 1 month picts. If I remember. :)
Phoenix Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Holden's Expertise:Best Present to Myself!

Sacramento6138, don't be too worried about the scar. It's pretty bad the first three months, but you can cover it with makeup...plus it's along the crease, so it's really not very noticeable. I'm post op 6 months now, and my scar is completely gone!
You look great. How bad is the scar? I have an appointment May 7th for upper lid surgery. That is my only fear.
You look great. I have an appointment May 7th for my consultation for my upper lids. I would like to know, How is the scare? That is my worry.
Monday I'll be posting my one month post op pict.

Looking forward to it. Hope you're doing well! :)

Beautiful job and great price, too. Did the price include all fees, or just the surgeon?
It was the "complete" price. I thought it was pretty reasonable before but in the after, it was an amazing price for the results and effect I got!
Wow, there's a noticeable difference but your eyes still look very natural. They look fantastic!
Looks great!! You must be thrilled!
I am very happy for you. Your surgeon did a great job.
Thanks, it was hard to get the courage up to do it. Once I set my mind that I wanted and needed it, I couldnt find a surgeon I felt securely could give me a natural look and not that wierd, "hollow eye" look I see. The right specialist is def. who I found with Dr Holden. Now, when other things need fixin'...I'm set!
Your eyes look beautiful! I can see why you are so pleased. Good for you!