Beautiful, Youthful Eyellids: Best Plastic Surgeon! - Scottsdale, AZ

I hit 40 and wanted to treat myself. My upper...

I hit 40 and wanted to treat myself. My upper eyelids were hitting my lashes and were puffy and loose. I interviewed several plastic surgeons and chose Dr. Holden because he is not only a specialist for the face but his demeanor and professionalism is second to none. I was very impressed with his before and after photos I browsed through in his office- I saw consistently great and natural results for his previous patients.

The day of surgery, I was nervous. I was surprised how relaxed I was under his care. I was never in any pain, even after the surgery. Icing afterwards to control swelling was the only uncomfortable part, about 4/10. After one week, there is some swelling in the AM but I am shocked at the difference in just that short time. The incisions are hidden. My eyes are more open and tighter. They look like they did in my 20's.

I am so happy I chose Dr. Holden! He is tremendously talented in turning back the clock in a gentle, natural way!

Your eyes look beautiful! I can see why you are so pleased. Good for you!

I am planning ti post my 1 month picts. If I...

I am planning ti post my 1 month picts. If I remember. :)
Sacramento6138, don't be too worried about the scar. It's pretty bad the first three months, but you can cover it with makeup...plus it's along the crease, so it's really not very noticeable. I'm post op 6 months now, and my scar is completely gone!
You look great. How bad is the scar? I have an appointment May 7th for upper lid surgery. That is my only fear.
You look great. I have an appointment May 7th for my consultation for my upper lids. I would like to know, How is the scare? That is my worry.
Phoenix Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Holden's Expertise:Best Present to Myself!