An Outstanding Surgeon and Excellent Staff, Worth Every Penny! - Scottsdale, AZ

I did it for fix the appearance of my nose and...

I did it for fix the appearance of my nose and swtich out my implants from saline to silicon. There are not many cons expect that recovery while, easy, is always tough the first 2 days but in the end, it is all worth it for a lifetime of being happy with your results.

Arizona Plastic Surgeon

This was actually my second surgery with Dr. Shaw and I have been very pleased with my results both times. The first, for breast augmentation and just recently, an implant exchange and rhinoplasty. Dr. Shaw is truly a gifted surgeon and his staff are excellent. I recommend him 100% to anyone thinking of cosmetic plastic surgery. I believe reputation and past work is indicative of a great surgeon and Dr. Shaw has both. He is talented at what he does and cares about your results. Surgery is a scary thing but when you trust your body with a skilled surgeon like Dr. Shaw, it is all worth it and I could not be happier. Dr. Shaw truly did an amazing job on my rhinoplasty and implant exchange and can not thank him enough.

Hi Erls,

Thanks so much for the review!  How old were your implants when you replaced them?

Yay, success! Did you go with saline or silicone implants?

The first time I did Saline and this last time I did high profile silicone. I definitely recommend the silicone to everyone over the saline. It feels and looks more natural. The saline ripples and you can feel the rippling over time.