Doctor Brought My Sexy Back! - Scottsdale, AZ

I nursed 2 babies, each for an entire year, which...

I nursed 2 babies, each for an entire year, which was great for my babies but left my breasts sad and sagging. It was affecting the way I started to feel about myself and image. I went in to see Dr. Corey and explained to him how I was feeling and what I was looking for. He listened intently, had a wonderful bedside manner and I felt he took a personal interest in me. I could tell he sincerely wanted to make me look and feel my best. I left the office feeling assured and confident in my decision that he was the right Surgeon for me.

Now, four months later, not only did he give me exactly what I asked for, they look perfect, better than I could have imagined. I am so happy with the results and love the way I look!

I went with silicone.....love the way they look and feel. I also was probably an A nearly B and went to a full C. I needed to get 421cc to get me there but everyone is so different depending on how much breast tissue you have to begin with.
So great to hear about your success!! What size were you before and what are you now? How many ccs? Thanks for sharing your story.

Super cool that you were able to get this done! What'd you go with? Saline or silicone?

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

I can't help but give Dr. Corey a 5 star rating in all of the above areas because that's exactly how I felt I was being treated and cared for in every way, 5 star treatment.