Just over a Week Away from an Extended Tummy Tuck and Breast Lift with Augmentation - Scottsdale, AZ

After having two huge babies and carrying around...

After having two huge babies and carrying around far too much weight for many years, I am trying to regain some resemblance to a more "normal" body.

My boys are now 9 & 12, and I have lost over 100lbs if you count from full-term pregnancy. What I was left with was an excessive amount of stretch-marked, loose skin on my belly (well, actually everywhere on my body). My breasts also have little "meat" to them anymore and probably qualify more as a belt than a bust line - LOL.

So here I am, just over a week away from addressing these two primary concerns. I am also having a fat transfer done to my eye and cheek area, as these areas are fairly hallowed out from weight loss. I'll be 37 next month and I'm anxious to look more my age with some fullness restored to my face.

I am extremely nervous about these procedures. My entire life, I was the person that frowned upon plastic surgery and such issues of vanity. Now, I have to realize that I want to be happy and feel good about my accomplishments, and that plastic surgery is my best route at achieving that.

Welcome to the community!

Congratulations on the weight loss.  You have done an amazing job and really deserve this gift to yourself.  You are going to do just wonderful and all will be well.  Make sure to post your updates for us so that we can all follow your journey:)

Tomorrow is the HUGE day! I am an over-planner...

Tomorrow is the HUGE day! I am an over-planner for sure so everything is lined up "just so" in order to minimize the stress when I get home. I've been eating horribly...I don't know why mentally I allowed myself to go crazy over the past few weeks, but I did. I'm not too worried, as the Dr assured me that losing weight afterwards wouldn't be a huge concern...but still. I should have been motivated, not derailed. Oh well...letting it go since there's nothing that I can do about it now.

Tomorrow I will walk into the surgical center with some VERY saggy 34DDs, a belly that is constantly "full" looking with tons of stretch marks and loose skin, and some hollowed out cheeks from weight loss. Once I leave the following day, I will have the makings of a perky set of 34DDs, a flat stomach that doesn't feel like I have some inhabitant living with me (my extra stomach skin) and some fat in my cheeks and under my eyes to help make me look more youthful and less tired.

Good luck on your surgery I'm sure you'll do great!
Paradise Valley Plastic Surgeon

Doctor Leber was one of the intial consults that I had over a year ago when I began looking into plastic surgery. He was, without a doubt, my "pick" after meeting with a dozen or so plastic surgeons in the area. Even my husband agrees, he is a unique mix of professionalism and personality - hard to find elsewhere. He spends time, he is kind at heart and never belittled my feelings of anxiety. He offers his opinion, but without pushing to do things his way. I am very confident and excited in my choice of doctors.