Vaser Hi Def is Fantastic! - Scottsdale, AZ

I work in the medical industry so therefore I am...

I work in the medical industry so therefore I am very specific and particular to what I am looking for in terms of results in a cosmetic procedure. I met with several Scottsdale Plastic Surgeons and Dr. S is truly one of the best. The time and attention to detail that he spent during our consultation made me feel very comfortable and reassured that I had chosen the right plastic surgeon.

I work out on a regular basis and lead a healthy lifestyle. After having two boys, there were a few problem areas that would just not go away no matter what my diet was or how hard I worked out. After meeting with Dr. S, I knew that Vaser Hi Def was for me. The results that I got from the procedure were absolutely amazing. I only had a few "problem areas" on my flanks and abdomen area. The contour and shape that was created after the procedure could have never been accomplished with my regular workouts. I am thrilled with the results! Dr. S's artistic ability and eye for creating such a beautiful silhouette were truly amazing. I highly recommend this procedure for anyone that has a hard time achieving their final results!

Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr. S was very knowledgable about this procedure. He is the only surgeon in Arizona that has trained on Vaser Hi Def. HIs before and after photos are amazing on both men and women. I highly recommend scheduling a consultation with him if you are considering any type of liposuction procedure.

Hi Annie,

Thanks for sharing your story on RealSelf! Do you have any tips for getting through recovery? It seems like people who are in the medical field always have great insights for how to get through pain, downtime, etc. :)