Best Decision I Ever Made!!! Vaser Hi Def Liposculpture - Scottsdale, AZ

Having the Vaser Hi Def Liposculpture procedure...

Having the Vaser Hi Def Liposculpture procedure done was the best decision I ever made. As a 35 year old man I chose to do this to get the results I wasn't getting in the gym. I am extremely satisfied with my results, way over exceeded my expectations. I feel and look great. I had 2 concerns about this procedure prior to having it done which were pain and results, and I have to say when it came to pain there wasn't any and the results were way better then I thought they were going to be. As a matter of fact the recovery was pretty fast, I was back to work in a week. It was worth every penny. Not to mention everyone involved in my procedure was awesome, this team is trully top of the line.

Hi Kendy,

Welcome to the community and thanks for the review. Sounds like you had a great experience. Where did you have the procedure done on your body, stomach? Do you have pictures, the community so loves great pictures. Please keep us updated.

Thanks,

-Britt

Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

I highly recommend Dr. S for many reasons: He is very attentive to your needs. His staff is amazing, all very nice, proffesional, and geniune. Something very important about Dr. S is that, he is very down to earth and not arrogant. Like most plastic surgoens I have encountered.