9mpo,updated pictures*TT, Lipo w/fat transfer to buttocks*

I am 26 and mother of 3. My youngest is almost 4....

I am 26 and mother of 3. My youngest is almost 4. After years and years of investigating/looking up info/Drs/location and finally got my husband to say yes (after 3 ½ years ) lol I found Dr.Gary Simmonds online and was the cheapest I can find. After seen a couple bad reviews I decided to meet with him and see where it went from there. Office quickly got me in (within a couple days) and consult was free! April 2013 consult appointment went smoothly, pictures were taken (which i was very embarrassed lol) he's very professional, staff is great and answered all my questions and very helpful.Now my surgery date is set for July 2nd, in exactly 2 weeks =) Very nervous and a lot of anxiety.

Pictures

Finally posting pictures :/

Picture

another one, you can see this before picture (taken 1 week age) and surgery is just about 1 week away!! YAY!! I think im ready!! .. Now its the waiting game :)

Stretchmark treatment prior to surgery

I was a bit skeptical about all this "ITWORKS" products, but decided to try it any way :) .. Trying to fade these stretch marks prior to surgery and well here is results...

Exactly 1 week

Anxiety is high, had to take Xanax yesterday! I just Hope and pray it goes by fast and surgery goes smooth :( .. im just very scarred of the results and just thinking after 3 1/2 years of wishing i could do this , and NOW its around the corner! i feel another anxiety attack comming in lol!!!

Pictures

These pics are of me , and how i try to cover my flabby belly ,thank goodness for spandex shorts ;) ... i just do not want to deal with using these types of shorts, just tired of it. Thank good time is near!!

dream picture

This is all i want .... flatter stomach, bigger buttay , no love handles, and most my stretchmarks gone, is that too much to ask for ;)

another dream pic :)

just cant wait!!!!! =)

5 DAYS UNTIL THE BIG DAY

Nothing better then waking up in the morning knowing im one day closer to my NEW BOD =) ... lets goooooo 5 more days and im there !!!! WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!

4 DAYS :/

I know this is TMI but , i havent had a period over 3 1/2 years (i have the IUD) and lately i been so stressed i just had one :( UGH , thats not helping any!!! I just want the special day to come so it can be all over !!!... but today feeling a little better, still anxious of course but im practicing WOOOOOOSAAAAAAA :)....

Also a little relived just knowing my momma, family/husband will be helping me with my kids/house. Thank goodness for them. My 2 weeks off of work i WILL not be doing NOTHING even if i feel great or not, i just want to recover/heel great with no problems ..
OMG this is the feeling you have when your about to give birth lol!!!!

Finally

Yay !!! big day tomorrow :) excited !! Lets do this!!! BYEEEEE BYEEEEE FLABBY BELLY!!!!!!!!!

been out cold :(

Not feeling good at all ..day #2 , painful painful :( back & buttocks numb.. can not sleep , pain meds not working ... yesterday doc said everything looks great, I'm healing pretty good. . I just want these couple days to pass FAST

pics

Some bruises.. this is no joke. I can tak pain but this right here.... no words to describe how i feel :(

sit up pic

feel better

I'm up & finally took a shower with the help of my moms & hubby :)

updated pic

tt scar

Ofcourse these last couple days I've been REALLY curious about my tt scar , so I decided to tak off a little of the tape and may I say WOW =) looks beautiful! !! But I'm still too scarred to take off tape because I still can not sit up straight :(

vitamins

Not sure if my "hair, nail&skin" vit are helping with the healing but I've been taking these 3months pre-op & still taking taking them , never hurts to take vit :)

update

Ok so time for my update. Sleeping well I don't get too much up every 2hrs rolling over from side to side, laying on pillows. Back still a little bruised & still not sitting up straight :( but day by day bruise is going away :) ... I've had soooooo much help from hubby , moms & sume family members thank god!!!.. now I'm up & walking around(cooking/laundry/dishes/showers, ect...) , but only short period of times because my hack don't let me stay up for long ! I know as soon as I stand up straight I will b good to go ! I was off of pain medications by day 5 but back on them now that I'm up & down , maybe ummmmm 1-3 daily just depends... yes by day 6 I was in depressive mode :( crying,mad, irritated, sad cuz I can't get up & do my daily chores!! But I had to suck it up & sit there &do nothing lol.. but now I'm better :) I just need to take it day by day & just get ready because next week on Thursday I go back to work :(

drain tubes

Forgot to add yes my drain tubes still in and will be removed mon 7/15 .. left tube has been giving me A LOT of problems, ozzing out and fluid draining from there but now that I taped the tubes to my skin its been better ! The only problem I've had so far is that tube . Other than that everything going A-OK :)

pics

sideview

bb

I honestly think there's flud on my bb on the stretchmark:/ looks a lil infected , thank jesus my appt with my ps is on monday

swollen or permanent?

Okay my private area is really big idk if that's normal or not ? :( now that I'm sitting up a little straight I think it bulges out more. Ugh not sexy at all!!!!

my concerns

This swelling will be permanent? ? :(
I have not yet messed with my tt dressings, (too scarred I might do something wrong) looks a little gross. Ill leave that for my PS to see on monday !

stomach pic :)

Bb looks a lil infected :(

before&after

Progress pictures

drains removed-follow up appt

I had my follow up appt monday, ps took out drains & my dressings, & well not that happy :( but I guess its normal . PS says I'm healing great, perfectly & rapidly . So there's nothing I can do about d scar. I also looked last night after I took a shower & a lil spot look a lil more raw then the rest of the scar, I really hope its not opening :( & i look very red , irritated on the site (drain tubes where at , bb,&tt scar) i just really dont like =( & yes the red spots on my belly r new stretchmarks :/ .. NO BUENO IDK WAT TO THINK .... I've been cleaning / washing /cooking & doing a lot but I think I need to lay off all that before it does open . ugh just suxs!!!... but at the end of the day , NO I DO NOT REGRET THIS . Its just the healing process, its very sloooooooooow lol! I'm happy & just wish for a fast fast recovery ! Good thing is I have another 2weeks off work YAY me =)

more pics

I just took these pics... progress & looking better:) ..the only set back right now is the sleepless nights, high anxiety idk y :( its so bad to the point I cry & not even 2 Xanax work :( ... I will be checking in with my pcp for this oh & omg the itch , just terrible TERRIBLE! Its on top of my incision, I honestly think its probably stretchmarks, but I use anti intch lotion& stretchmark cream right after (nothing on the incision though) other than that I have covered with waterproof take 3 little openings. I honestly think I was forcing my self to stand straight & that's how tha t happened but no biggie I have them covered now but ill post those pics once tape is off :)

update

Ok so far I guess :) healing pretty good & only set back is the sleepless nights!!!since sx I've had problems sleeping and recently I had 2days with no sleep :( I had to see my PCP for that , so its taken care of , other than that nothing new still 'trying' to relax & not do things around the house lol... & oh I also wanted to add I actually took 2weeks off work to recover& was not enough& ps gave me another 2weeks off. But honestly I think you need 4-6 weeks off work to fully recover !! 2weeks did not do it for me ..

butt pics

Updated pics 23dpo

before pictures

Before

before/23dpo

Before /23dpo

updated pics

Here are. Couple updated pictures please enjoy lol.. my bb is still swelled up but getting better day by day :)

belly button

Okay I've had watched my bb for weeks & weeks thinking it will get better but now I've just noticed its closing little by little & scar around my bb is very hard :( I just emailed by ps, I wish I just get a fast response ! Until then please help! Is this normal???????

keloid

Well yup I was very affraid it was going to be a keloid. But my ps says to stay cal let it heald a little more because I'm only about 1 1/2 months po. & then if needed bb will be revised ... :( now time to wait! !!.. I mean its not that bad but I wish I didn't have one..ughhhhhhhhhh

updated pic

Follow up appt yesterday & everything great! I will have to wait until my next follow up appt for a possible revision on bb which is perfectly fine :) ps said give it a little more time to heal . Other then that muscles still a tad bit tight but workable! Okay to start hitting the gym :)

picture

Updated pic

update 3mpo

Before sx 169lbs now 160lbs & loving it ... all except my bb keloid .. update appt march & from there we will c if kore sx is needed :) ... love love love my results ????

updated picture

Honestly I'm in love with my results !! Only down is the keloid on my bb . And hopefully soon my 2nd fat transfer to butt

updated picture 5mpo

a better after picture

bb revision

Finally got my bb revision. Lets hope I don't get another keloid !

scar update (using itworks stretchmark cream)

Gary Simmonds

I am very confident he will do a great job!!

I tried ordering it works but its on back order.....I guess its that good
Hi, I am new to the site and you look amazing, can you tell me the name of the stretch mark cream. Thanks
Yes the cream is made by "itworks"and its called stretchmark cream . My second time using this cream & I love it , highly recommended! :)
Have you tried the ItWorks wraps after the tummy tuck or not yet? You look fabulous.
Yes I have , I've have been using them for my back fat lol ..and thank you :)
Looking awesome. Scar looks great. Are you using "ITWORKS" stretch mark cream on your scar?
Thank you :) . Yes I definitely am ! This is my second time using the cream & I love it ! I've tried honestly everything and this is the only product that has worked. Very satisfied with the cream !
Looking good!
U look amazing! I understand what u mean about the pain, I'm always in some sort of pain..and I'm up every two hours
Thank you ! And soon you will be just as amazing ;) I still remember those sleepless painful nights but it was definitely all worth it !! Good luck & stay positive! !
Wow wow wow.... So thrilled for you. You look amazing.
Thank you ! I definitely feel amazing !!
You look awesome! :)
It really doesn't look that bad..especially since all that swelling went down..give it time..
I knw but just like everyone else I wanted close to "perfect" results but every body is different but I'm still 99.9% happy with my results ;)
It does not look that bad, but I understand. Are you going to get a revision. I cant even see the inside of mine, its sooo deep in and the hole is tiny. I still leave cotton in it and Im six weeks too, smh
Well my ps said to wait atleast 6m so at my 6mpo apt we will determine if sx will be needed :) ... just like he said , every body is different we just need time to heal right :)
Is that a new scar in your BB or is it a stretch mark that was up higher pre-op? Looks like it just landed smack in the middle of where the dr cut your BB..what did your ps say about this? I would think when you heal it would flatten and not be so obvious..you do have a great shape and a nice flat tummy!!
That stretch mark was preop :) but ill update a pic so u can see... & just sa tad heartbroken cuz of this keloid but its not really very very noticable but still I feel self conscious cuz I know its there :( ugh ...just ugh....
I know we all want perfect results..I don't know much about keloid scars but Ill tell U what u still look amazing!! Look at the transformation!! Still 1000 times better..there's gotta be a laser treatment or maybe it will flatten w time..
This stretch mark is old , actually 10 yrs old lol & my ps tried to take off as much skin as possible :/ so there was not a choice but to cut my bb there . Which is perfectly fine with me .. I will start using stretchmark cream to lighten that & my keloid :) ... but thank you !!
You have a Keloid scar around your BB. I'm sorry and hope if fades with scar treatment. Ask your PS for a revision on your BB. Besides that, your outcome is great! Don't lose hope!