9mpo,updated pictures*TT, Lipo w/fat transfer to buttocks*

I am 26 and mother of 3. My youngest is almost 4....

I am 26 and mother of 3. My youngest is almost 4. After years and years of investigating/looking up info/Drs/location and finally got my husband to say yes (after 3 ½ years ) lol I found Dr.Gary Simmonds online and was the cheapest I can find. After seen a couple bad reviews I decided to meet with him and see where it went from there. Office quickly got me in (within a couple days) and consult was free! April 2013 consult appointment went smoothly, pictures were taken (which i was very embarrassed lol) he's very professional, staff is great and answered all my questions and very helpful.Now my surgery date is set for July 2nd, in exactly 2 weeks =) Very nervous and a lot of anxiety.
Confused here too. Why would you go to a Doctor that's got bad reviews? The cheapest is not always the way to go. I'd get a 2nd opinion and perhaps rather pay more with a doctor that has good reviews ....
I actually seen plenty doctors that have bad reviews, and decided to go in myself to speak to him. i mean dont get me wrong there was far more positive reviews. and bad reviews i seen are "his bad attitute" which i didnt see any type of problem when i meet with him. and staff is great and informative.
Hi, I'm confused... You said after a couple of BAD reviews you decided to meet with him??

Pictures

Finally posting pictures :/

Picture

another one, you can see this before picture (taken 1 week age) and surgery is just about 1 week away!! YAY!! I think im ready!! .. Now its the waiting game :)

Stretchmark treatment prior to surgery

I was a bit skeptical about all this "ITWORKS" products, but decided to try it any way :) .. Trying to fade these stretch marks prior to surgery and well here is results...

Exactly 1 week

Anxiety is high, had to take Xanax yesterday! I just Hope and pray it goes by fast and surgery goes smooth :( .. im just very scarred of the results and just thinking after 3 1/2 years of wishing i could do this , and NOW its around the corner! i feel another anxiety attack comming in lol!!!
That cream works! I want to try it, where did u get it from? Anxiety I have it to. I dont take meds for it but I'm thinking about asking my dr. For some, because I'm so nervous and it will be worst in sept when I actually have the TT done!!

Pictures

These pics are of me , and how i try to cover my flabby belly ,thank goodness for spandex shorts ;) ... i just do not want to deal with using these types of shorts, just tired of it. Thank good time is near!!
i was ok until yesterday, and ohhhhh my hit me bad lol! ...my ITWORKS distributor Jenny help me buy it, you actually have to go online for that . But it was well worth it :).. Time will definitely fly, next thing you know you will be 1 week away from your surgery date!! Good luck tho!!

dream picture

This is all i want .... flatter stomach, bigger buttay , no love handles, and most my stretchmarks gone, is that too much to ask for ;)
Be careful with the cheapest. I believe in you get what you pay for. my doctor of course was definately not on the cheap side but your results will last a lifetime and this is your body. You will have to deal with results forever and if something doesn't go the way you want think of the costs to fix it a second time or even a third. Tummy tuck is a huge surgery please make sure your choosing the right dr. I also am in Scottsdale and have never heard of your doctor. I am 6 days post op feel free to look at my pics. Good luck on your journey.
Thanks im just scarred, its the anxiety. But doctor Simmonds has been in Scottsdale since 1996 and he also has an office in Las Vegas, so im not sure how you haven’t heard of him. After our 2nd appt and communication with his office manager all went smooth :) Im pretty confident it will be ok.
I am very happy for you! Can't wait to see your pictures. I'm sure you will look great :)

another dream pic :)

just cant wait!!!!! =)
You so excited you make me excited lol!!
We all excited for eachother =) lol.. great to know we all can support & share our journey to our new BODS lol
Also adding that from the side, we are total belly twins and that cream worked GREAT!!!! Wow!!! Did it mainly address discoloration or also texture?

5 DAYS UNTIL THE BIG DAY

Nothing better then waking up in the morning knowing im one day closer to my NEW BOD =) ... lets goooooo 5 more days and im there !!!! WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!

4 DAYS :/

I know this is TMI but , i havent had a period over 3 1/2 years (i have the IUD) and lately i been so stressed i just had one :( UGH , thats not helping any!!! I just want the special day to come so it can be all over !!!... but today feeling a little better, still anxious of course but im practicing WOOOOOOSAAAAAAA :)....

Also a little relived just knowing my momma, family/husband will be helping me with my kids/house. Thank goodness for them. My 2 weeks off of work i WILL not be doing NOTHING even if i feel great or not, i just want to recover/heel great with no problems ..
OMG this is the feeling you have when your about to give birth lol!!!!
Good luck on your upcoming surgery! I'm scheduled for July 31st. I look forward to following your progress as I get ready for mine..... My husband was the same way, it was so hard to convince him but once he said yes I took it and ran with it... It's still hard to believe it will happen in a month.
oh my yes , my husband was not a big fan of Plastic surgery. Takes a lot of work to convince them (or rather, get their blessing) .. time will fly believe me, im only 3 days away now :/ .. next thing you know you will be going into sx too!! good luck hun!!!
So excited for you! Getting closer to your big day :)

Finally

Yay !!! big day tomorrow :) excited !! Lets do this!!! BYEEEEE BYEEEEE FLABBY BELLY!!!!!!!!!
Yay excited to see ya on the glad side. Good luck on recovery :)

been out cold :(

Not feeling good at all ..day #2 , painful painful :( back & buttocks numb.. can not sleep , pain meds not working ... yesterday doc said everything looks great, I'm healing pretty good. . I just want these couple days to pass FAST
Hoping for a fast and speedy recovery!
Happy healing!! I hope you feel better real soon.
Hope you feel better soon! Can't wait to see your results :)

pics

Some bruises.. this is no joke. I can tak pain but this right here.... no words to describe how i feel :(
Ouch honey but remember you did this for a reason and once this pain is done your going to be so happy with this decision :)

sit up pic

You are going to love the results. Remember you have a LONG journey still ahead of you. I'm 10 weeks today and still feeling about 95%.

feel better

I'm up & finally took a shower with the help of my moms & hubby :)
What are you using for pain control? Did they give you a pain pump?
I know , I look at my belly now & I love it , I can't imagine 10 wks from now =)
Yes ouch is correct, but getting better! !! .. I already feel a lil better, just hard to sleep but much patience is needed :)

updated pic

You look great hunny! How is the butt? I also had a little added back there and it is hard to lay right? I have been on my side pretty much since day one! However, from time to time I lay back on my butt with the boppy pillow for softness. This is really a hard recovery and I'm so glad that I made it trough! Happy healing!

tt scar

Ofcourse these last couple days I've been REALLY curious about my tt scar , so I decided to tak off a little of the tape and may I say WOW =) looks beautiful! !! But I'm still too scarred to take off tape because I still can not sit up straight :(

vitamins

Not sure if my "hair, nail&skin" vit are helping with the healing but I've been taking these 3months pre-op & still taking taking them , never hurts to take vit :)
Thank u girl2 .. my butt is ok & yes same here I roll from side to side & at times I lay face up with pillows under me! Its just still so hard to sleep I wake up every 2hours to roll over :( ... my back & butt still numb & bruised but day by day getting better ... it is really hard recover cuz u r screwed from d back & front so its hard to sleep or even get comfortable :/ ...
No , no pain pump I'm just still trying to get through these days with the pain medication the doc gave me .. I had stop taking meds but since niw I'm trying to get up & doing stuff I'm taking them again:)

update

Ok so time for my update. Sleeping well I don't get too much up every 2hrs rolling over from side to side, laying on pillows. Back still a little bruised & still not sitting up straight :( but day by day bruise is going away :) ... I've had soooooo much help from hubby , moms & sume family members thank god!!!.. now I'm up & walking around(cooking/laundry/dishes/showers, ect...) , but only short period of times because my hack don't let me stay up for long ! I know as soon as I stand up straight I will b good to go ! I was off of pain medications by day 5 but back on them now that I'm up & down , maybe ummmmm 1-3 daily just depends... yes by day 6 I was in depressive mode :( crying,mad, irritated, sad cuz I can't get up & do my daily chores!! But I had to suck it up & sit there &do nothing lol.. but now I'm better :) I just need to take it day by day & just get ready because next week on Thursday I go back to work :(

drain tubes

Forgot to add yes my drain tubes still in and will be removed mon 7/15 .. left tube has been giving me A LOT of problems, ozzing out and fluid draining from there but now that I taped the tubes to my skin its been better ! The only problem I've had so far is that tube . Other than that everything going A-OK :)
I know this is a hard recovery. We are both going through the samething with sleeping issues. I also sometimes lay on my back with the pillows. I cant wait for a few months to pass by lol

pics

sideview

bb

I honestly think there's flud on my bb on the stretchmark:/ looks a lil infected , thank jesus my appt with my ps is on monday
Omg it really sucks , I just look ay it this way it will soon all be over & we ganna b looking H.O.T.T.T.T ;) lol

swollen or permanent?

Okay my private area is really big idk if that's normal or not ? :( now that I'm sitting up a little straight I think it bulges out more. Ugh not sexy at all!!!!

my concerns

This swelling will be permanent? ? :(
I have not yet messed with my tt dressings, (too scarred I might do something wrong) looks a little gross. Ill leave that for my PS to see on monday !

stomach pic :)

Bb looks a lil infected :(
Thats normal! U look great!
Omg I'm so relieved that so many ppl say its normal! ! .. thanks a bunch :)
For your private area to be swollen is completely normal. Mines was like that for the 1st week. Finally today its getting back to normal. Lol

before&after

Progress pictures
Wow! Your 12 photo looks so good!!!! You really look amazing! How are you feeling? Are you having regrets at all?
Very big difference !!! I'm very happy I did this no regrets but my ps took off all my dressings & well not that happy :( but I guess its normal & ps says I'm healing great, perfectly & rapidly . So there's nothing I can do about d scar. I also looked last night after I took a shower & a lil spot that look a lil more raw then yhe rest of the scar, I really hope its not opening :( .. I've been cleaning / washing doing sll kinds of stuff but I think I need to lay off all that before it does open . ugh just suxs!!!
I was the day after you and I'm still super swollen. I had the nerve to eat normal yesterday and made it worse. lol So, back to the fruits and oatmeal stuff. :( I hope to get my two front drains out tomorrow because Im not draining much at all! How are you draining? Do you have them out? I dont like how my belly button looks either and I need to ask my ps about it. But I'm swollen too. Its crazy because when I look at some people at 5 days po they look so great and I look so swollen and im now 11 days po! I can see this is gonna take me a while,

drains removed-follow up appt

I had my follow up appt monday, ps took out drains & my dressings, & well not that happy :( but I guess its normal . PS says I'm healing great, perfectly & rapidly . So there's nothing I can do about d scar. I also looked last night after I took a shower & a lil spot look a lil more raw then the rest of the scar, I really hope its not opening :( & i look very red , irritated on the site (drain tubes where at , bb,&tt scar) i just really dont like =( & yes the red spots on my belly r new stretchmarks :/ .. NO BUENO IDK WAT TO THINK .... I've been cleaning / washing /cooking & doing a lot but I think I need to lay off all that before it does open . ugh just suxs!!!... but at the end of the day , NO I DO NOT REGRET THIS . Its just the healing process, its very sloooooooooow lol! I'm happy & just wish for a fast fast recovery ! Good thing is I have another 2weeks off work YAY me =)
Happy healing. You look great!
You look great for being two weeks out. You should be thrilled. You're right to be concerned about overdoing. Your body needs time to heal. Put your feet up and relax!!
I'm sorry to hear that... I'm sure everything will end up healing nicely...I know how hard it is to not do stuff around the house ( I was on bedrest for 6months with my last pregnancy and I literally went crazy doing nothing) But try to just relax, kick up your feet and enjoy your time off, the dirty dishes and laundry will be there when you feel better... I started watching Mistresses so good, check it out! ;-)

more pics

I just took these pics... progress & looking better:) ..the only set back right now is the sleepless nights, high anxiety idk y :( its so bad to the point I cry & not even 2 Xanax work :( ... I will be checking in with my pcp for this oh & omg the itch , just terrible TERRIBLE! Its on top of my incision, I honestly think its probably stretchmarks, but I use anti intch lotion& stretchmark cream right after (nothing on the incision though) other than that I have covered with waterproof take 3 little openings. I honestly think I was forcing my self to stand straight & that's how tha t happened but no biggie I have them covered now but ill post those pics once tape is off :)
I had a TT 5 weeks ago but in the uk, we thankfully have drains removed after 2 days. It's good to hear you also have itchy pubic area, mine Is especially in the evening. My scar is now completely clean but I have quite alot of pain from the muscles below my rib cage where they have been tightened.
Thanks a bunch Dijon :)
I honestly took your advice :) I was just over doing it & super super stressed !!!thanks so much !!! I honestly appreciate it !!

update

Ok so far I guess :) healing pretty good & only set back is the sleepless nights!!!since sx I've had problems sleeping and recently I had 2days with no sleep :( I had to see my PCP for that , so its taken care of , other than that nothing new still 'trying' to relax & not do things around the house lol... & oh I also wanted to add I actually took 2weeks off work to recover& was not enough& ps gave me another 2weeks off. But honestly I think you need 4-6 weeks off work to fully recover !! 2weeks did not do it for me ..
Do you have any pics of you BBL? I am thinking of having the fat grafting also. Just curious how you had to lay and how painful ... how many cc's you go and so forth. U look amazing! I hope for a speedy recovery for you!
I haven't really taken any pics of my butt since I can not stand up straight :( .. but i will do it today & post before & after pics.since only 60% of fat cells servive I will be going in for a last touch up , but dont know exactly when i have to go in . I see my ps on monday so ill have an idea then . Yes very VERY hard to deal with tt & fg , but I got through it. I just slept from side to side , very uncomfortable! !!
I took pics .. ill post them so you can see the difference .. excuse the butt squeezing, I was trying my best to stand straight :)

butt pics

Updated pics 23dpo

before pictures

Before
Thank you for the pic! I know it prolly wasn't easy.. I was thinking it might be a bit hard doing them together I had never really heard anyone say! I just wanna get it all over with at the same time but ... I'm not sure.. lol
That's y I decided to do it at the same time :/ its very tuff but I have a high tolerance for pain , but its definitely no joke !. After the first 1-2 weeks in pain & now I see myself at 23dpo I would not change a thing. I think I did the right decision on doing both procedures@the same time .. like I said its hard but no regrets :)
Good luck tho on your decision !! :)

before/23dpo

Before /23dpo

updated pics

Here are. Couple updated pictures please enjoy lol.. my bb is still swelled up but getting better day by day :)
Wow! Your looking great! I can't wait till I'm that far into recovery.
Looks awesome! Congrats!

belly button

Okay I've had watched my bb for weeks & weeks thinking it will get better but now I've just noticed its closing little by little & scar around my bb is very hard :( I just emailed by ps, I wish I just get a fast response ! Until then please help! Is this normal???????
Is that a new scar in your BB or is it a stretch mark that was up higher pre-op? Looks like it just landed smack in the middle of where the dr cut your BB..what did your ps say about this? I would think when you heal it would flatten and not be so obvious..you do have a great shape and a nice flat tummy!!
That stretch mark was preop :) but ill update a pic so u can see... & just sa tad heartbroken cuz of this keloid but its not really very very noticable but still I feel self conscious cuz I know its there :( ugh ...just ugh....
You have a Keloid scar around your BB. I'm sorry and hope if fades with scar treatment. Ask your PS for a revision on your BB. Besides that, your outcome is great! Don't lose hope!

keloid

Well yup I was very affraid it was going to be a keloid. But my ps says to stay cal let it heald a little more because I'm only about 1 1/2 months po. & then if needed bb will be revised ... :( now time to wait! !!.. I mean its not that bad but I wish I didn't have one..ughhhhhhhhhh
It really doesn't look that bad..especially since all that swelling went down..give it time..
It does not look that bad, but I understand. Are you going to get a revision. I cant even see the inside of mine, its sooo deep in and the hole is tiny. I still leave cotton in it and Im six weeks too, smh
I know we all want perfect results..I don't know much about keloid scars but Ill tell U what u still look amazing!! Look at the transformation!! Still 1000 times better..there's gotta be a laser treatment or maybe it will flatten w time..

updated pic

Follow up appt yesterday & everything great! I will have to wait until my next follow up appt for a possible revision on bb which is perfectly fine :) ps said give it a little more time to heal . Other then that muscles still a tad bit tight but workable! Okay to start hitting the gym :)

picture

Updated pic
You look awesome! :)

update 3mpo

Before sx 169lbs now 160lbs & loving it ... all except my bb keloid .. update appt march & from there we will c if kore sx is needed :) ... love love love my results ????
Wow wow wow.... So thrilled for you. You look amazing.
I knw but just like everyone else I wanted close to "perfect" results but every body is different but I'm still 99.9% happy with my results ;)

updated picture

Honestly I'm in love with my results !! Only down is the keloid on my bb . And hopefully soon my 2nd fat transfer to butt
Thank you ! I definitely feel amazing !!

updated picture 5mpo

U look amazing! I understand what u mean about the pain, I'm always in some sort of pain..and I'm up every two hours
Thank you ! And soon you will be just as amazing ;) I still remember those sleepless painful nights but it was definitely all worth it !! Good luck & stay positive! !

a better after picture

Looking good!

bb revision

Finally got my bb revision. Lets hope I don't get another keloid !

scar update (using itworks stretchmark cream)

I tried ordering it works but its on back order.....I guess its that good
Hi, I am new to the site and you look amazing, can you tell me the name of the stretch mark cream. Thanks
Gary Simmonds

I am very confident he will do a great job!!