Superb Results with Facelift - Scottsdale, AZ

Years ago I had a facelift performed and was not...

Years ago I had a facelift performed and was not satisfied with the results. I was left with visible scars, unnatural looking earlobes and a stretched, pulled look to my face. When contemplating having another facelift, I did lots of research to find the best facial plastic surgeon in Scottsdale, AZ.

After this most recent surgery, I will definitely admit that finding the right plastic surgeon is imperative.The results of this most recent facelift surgery are outstanding. Not only was this surgeon able to fix the "mistakes" of the last surgeon, he was able to give me the results I had been looking for for years. Not all surgeons are equal. Most will promise you results that they know you want to hear, but I was fortunate to find the one surgeon that really delivers.

Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr S is the leader in his field. He is experienced, knowledgeable and genuinely a caring surgeon. He was not only able to recognize the issues that were causing my dissatisfaction with my previous facelift surgery, he was able to repair the damage and deliver excellent results. Dr S is definitely the only plastic surgeon to consult with if you you are considering a facelift. His entire staff is warm, friendly and professional. Money and time well spent without a doubt.

Welcome to RealSelf, Lisa. Thanks for sharing your story and results with us.