So Glad I Had This Done! - Scottsdale, AZ

I have had severe sleep issues for decades. I...

I have had severe sleep issues for decades. I have been through numerous sleep studies, only to be told that I was "borderline" for sleep apnea. I was referred to Dr. Pryor for a consultation, and he immediately noticed issues with the septum in my nose. It turns out that one side was completely blocked, which was leading to a variety of symptoms. I had the procedure done on August 16th, and I am thrilled that I decided to have the surgery. I have slept better in these last two weeks than I have in years and have not had one apnea episode since the surgery.
Scottsdale Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pryor was excellent throughout the entire process. He answered all of my questions, explained the procedure to me, and really spent the time to ensure that I did not have any concerns or questions. I knew exactly what to expect from the procedure and during the recovery time. My only regret is that I did not do this sooner! I would recommend Dr. Pryor to anyone looking for help with their sleep; in fact, I already have!

Great news! Did he do a turb reduction too? Did he mention any removal of septal cartilage?
Sorry, no mentions of either of those, so I don't think it was done. Wish I could help more!
Thank you for responding. My dr is suggesting that for me, but I want some feedback by someone who had that done and who benefited from it. I am glad to hear that what he did has worked out for you! Nothing like taking a satisfying breath of air :)

I'm glad you're breathing better! Thanks for sharing on RealSelf. What was the most difficult part of recovery for you?