Excellent Experience All Around: Professional, Kind, Dedicated, and an Exceptional Surgeon - Scottsdale, AZ

I had my dorsal hump reduction (part rhinoplasty)...

I had my dorsal hump reduction (part rhinoplasty) done because I have always been self conscious and embarrassed over my profile. I had my septoplasty done because during my consultation Dr. Pryor explained the damage to my septum would continue to cause my nose to collapse as I aged. The procedure was completely worth it, I am extremely happy with the results that Dr. Pryor has given me.

Scottsdale Facial Plastic Surgeon

I am seventeen years old and came to Dr. Pryor in January after I broke my nose. The trauma to my nose caused damage to the septum which Dr. Pryor knowledgeably explained upon my consultation with him. I also had a preexisting dorsal hump on my nose that Dr. Pryor assured me he'd take care of. He easily answered any questions that I had for him, as well as the menagerie of questions that my mother had. At the end of our consultation we decided to schedule my septoplasty and part rhinoplasty for early June. When the day of surgery came I found myself scared and nervous in the pre-op room, but all worries and nerves left when Dr. Pryor came in and talked to me. The surgery went extremely well with minimal pain, swelling, and bruising. It is now the middle of July and post-op care has also been more than excellent. Dr. Pryor continues to explain everything that is happening with my nose in full detail, usually answering any questions I may have before I even ask. Furthermore, I am thoroughly happy with the results of my surgery. My nose is straight and the distortion caused by the trauma from breaking my nose is completely gone. I have included before and after photos at the bottom of this page. Dr. Pryor has been the best physician I have ever dealt with and I highly recommend him to anyone considering facial plastic surgery.

very pretty
wow perfect results
your nose looks gorgeous!

Thanks again for sharing all the photos and details with us Marisa.  Your nose looks perfect! ;)

Thank you very much!! I'm so happy with the results!
Yes, I broke my nose in January.
Oh no! Are you okay now?
You're very welcome! I hope my review was helpful!

Your results look terrific! Thanks so much for posting your photos and story to RealSelf. Just curious what sort of "damage to your septum" occurred? Did you break your nose at one point?

I had a bone spur that was growing and pushing my nose to the side. Weird!

Thanks again!