A True Expert & Professional in Rhinoplasty - Scottsdale, AZ

I wasn't able to breathe as my nasal valves...

I wasn't able to breathe as my nasal valves were collapsing due to a few accidents and a deviated septum.

I was always afraid of getting my nasal deformities fixed in fear of looking “over done.” I am simply amazed at how natural Dr. Pryor has made my nose look. Esthetically, my nose looks beautiful, straight and proportioned to the rest of my face. Also, I can now breathe normally, which was my main objective. I don’t snore anymore and my sleeping habits have changed in such a tremendous way. I can actually sleep all the way through the night!

Scottsdale Facial Plastic Surgeon

I can’t begin to describe how lucky I feel to have had Dr. Pryor as my physician. His thoughtful demeanor and thorough knowledge of rhinoplasty made the entire process such a positive experience. His ability to listen to me and deliver what I wanted was incredible. The friendliness of Dr. Pryor’s staff was the icing on the cake. They are wonderful, caring individuals, who treat you like family, not just a faceless patient. I can’t begin to describe how wonderful it felt to receive phone calls from the staff to make sure I was OK after my surgery. I have worked in the healthcare field for 8 years and I have never experienced such a down to earth and experienced group of people. Kudos to Dr. Pryor and his staff for making my surgery a five star experience.

Hooray for sleeping through the night! Thanks so much for sharing with us here on RealSelf.