Can't Live Without! - Scottsdale, AZ

Restlyane has allowed me to put off more invasive...

Restlyane has allowed me to put off more invasive procedures for the last few years. So lucky to be aging in a time when such products are available. If anyone is not happy with their injectables, I recommend switching providers. It is all about the talent of the injector. Minimal pain, almost no down time.
Phoenix Facial Plastic Surgeon

I've seen Dr. Hobgood twice for injectable work. Each visit produced outstanding results! The Dr. spent a lot of time explaining the variety of fillers on the market and really helped me to understand why I need to avoid a certain filler that all of my friends are using right now, possibly saving me from expensive long-term complications. Talented, professional, and very easy to talk to. I highly recommend.

Can you please post pictures of the tear trough
Hi TAC, I have a consult scheduled with Dr. Hobgood at the end of the month and am so excited! I would really like to fill my tear through and laugh lines but have never had any fillers before. From the sounds if reviews in this site it sounds like I would be in good hands with Dr.Hobgood?
Absolutely! I am waited until I was 40 to begin working with injectables because I really wasn't happy with the results most of my friends had. Not bad results, just not exceptional. To my mind not worth the time and money. As a treat for my 40th, I visited a naturopath (not the best choice, I know!) who confirmed my suspicions that fillers were overrated. I had decent results, nothing special enough that I would do it again. Instead I met with a facial plastic surgeon to investigate Ultherapy (my advice on that is stay away) and surgery. He advised that I was much too young for surgery and filler was the way to go. He did the work himself and it was exceptional. A totally different end result. The talent of the injector makes such a difference. That doctor was not in practice for awhile. I found a referral to Dr. Hobgood on this site and I couldn't be happier. I am particularly pleased with the tear trough and apples of cheeks. Such natural results. You are in very good hands!
Just curious, how did the visit go? Thrilled?
Thanks for sharing on RealSelf.  What areas of your face do you have injected?
I have Restylane injected in the lips, tear trough, and apples of the cheek. I have tried some other products in the lip area, but I greatly prefer Restylane. It's a bit stiff for some people, but I like a really pronounced effect...personal preference.
That is great that you like it so much.  How long does it usually last for you?
It depends on the area injected, some last longer than others. I choose to inject every 6 months so I never have a completely depleted area. When I stick to this routine, no one notices a difference (I don't want it to be obvious) except for the lips. The lips are ALWAYS super swollen for days after and every knows I did it. :-) This is personal preference. I could have less injected or use a different filler that didn't leave me as puffy, but I prefer a full pouty lip and I'm willing to live through a few days of looking a bit overdone. Things settle down within 72 hours.
I'd probably do the same thing just to keep it easy.  Sounds like you have a system down!