Can't Live Without! - Scottsdale, AZ

Restlyane has allowed me to put off more invasive...

Restlyane has allowed me to put off more invasive procedures for the last few years. So lucky to be aging in a time when such products are available. If anyone is not happy with their injectables, I recommend switching providers. It is all about the talent of the injector. Minimal pain, almost no down time.

I really want to thank you for your review and sending me your pictures through email last time..I went to him for restylane under the eye area and I had a great experience and outcome!
Can you please post pictures of the tear trough
Hi TAC, I have a consult scheduled with Dr. Hobgood at the end of the month and am so excited! I would really like to fill my tear through and laugh lines but have never had any fillers before. From the sounds if reviews in this site it sounds like I would be in good hands with Dr.Hobgood?
Phoenix Facial Plastic Surgeon

I've seen Dr. Hobgood twice for injectable work. Each visit produced outstanding results! The Dr. spent a lot of time explaining the variety of fillers on the market and really helped me to understand why I need to avoid a certain filler that all of my friends are using right now, possibly saving me from expensive long-term complications. Talented, professional, and very easy to talk to. I highly recommend.