Thicker and Lasts Longer Than Juvederm Ultra Plus - Scottsdale, AZ

I love my fillers! I alternate between perlane and...

I love my fillers! I alternate between perlane and juvederm in my lips bc for me the perlane last longer and seems thicker but this can result in a little more of a bumpy feel. So thats why I use juvederm sometimes too, it's smoother but doesn't last as long and you get less per syringe.

My dr also uses the perlane at the bridge of my nose and it amazingly makes my nose seem straighter. Its awesome bc I am too scared to get a full on rhinoplasty!

Haven't had as much filler the last few months as...

Haven't had as much filler the last few months as I typically maintain due priority of other procedures but had a little last month in middle of lower lip and today in upper border and some in lower border. Chose it over Juvederm for its longevity and thicker consistency.

Still a Perlane advocate:)

I am still preferring the Perlane over Juvederm for my filler needs. Haven't gotten a chance to try the Juvederm Voluma but kind of holding out for the Restylane SubQ which is supposed to be the Medicis' similar longer lasting version of filler like Voluma.
Phoenix Facial Plastic Surgeon

He is a personable and skilled doctor (he did my blepharoplasties, you can read that review for more reasons why I think so highly of him), takes his time and always wants to make his patients happy. Great bedside manner and very accessible if you have questions. Great artistic eye with fillers and the other procedures he offers. When I get the courage to get a rhinoplasty, I will hopefully have him do it!