Thicker and Lasts Longer Than Juvederm Ultra Plus - Scottsdale, AZ

I love my fillers! I alternate between perlane and...

I love my fillers! I alternate between perlane and juvederm in my lips bc for me the perlane last longer and seems thicker but this can result in a little more of a bumpy feel. So thats why I use juvederm sometimes too, it's smoother but doesn't last as long and you get less per syringe.

My dr also uses the perlane at the bridge of my nose and it amazingly makes my nose seem straighter. Its awesome bc I am too scared to get a full on rhinoplasty!

Hi Scottsdale,

I gotta agree with Billy you're nose looks awesome. Glad you found this since Rhinoplasty scars you. Thanks so much for the pictures and the review.

-Britt

Thanks Britt-I know, I was so surprised that something so subtle could make such a big difference!
Thanks Billy! I know, I wasn't aware that the nose could be done- I think only experienced doctors probably offer it as I am sure it's a tricky area to treat.

Perlane prob lasts 2x as long or more-it's hard to tell bc I try to maintain every 6 wks or so. The bumps u can feel initially and it gradually smooths down but they aren't super noticeable-can just tell the Juve ultra plus is smoother, not as thick feeling.

I love my lashes:). I use latisse and have eyelash extensions. It pretty much eliminates the need for much makeup!

Haven't had as much filler the last few months as...

Haven't had as much filler the last few months as I typically maintain due priority of other procedures but had a little last month in middle of lower lip and today in upper border and some in lower border. Chose it over Juvederm for its longevity and thicker consistency.

So thank goodness I am lucky enough to have access to Dr. Holden's skill and care again. For those wanting his expertise he is at North Valley Plastic Surgery in North Scottsdale working with multiple doctors and a team of great ladies that do the injectables. They always seem to run some great deals too which is always nice. He is still the skilled and caring doctor that he was from day 1 when I met him for my first consult. When I get the guts and the downtime to get a rhinoplasty I will definitely be going to him!
You look f'ing AMAZING! Congrats. I think it takes courage to do procedures. Go girl!
Wow! Your lips are absolutely gorgeous! I am so jealous... It looks like the Perlane really did hold up. How long did it last for you until you had to get another round? Also, did you find any difference as far as healing/cost/shaping? I know that the juvederm is "pliable" to an extent - just wondering if Perlane is similar. I will start my research now! Thanks again! You are gorgeous :)

Still a Perlane advocate:)

I am still preferring the Perlane over Juvederm for my filler needs. Haven't gotten a chance to try the Juvederm Voluma but kind of holding out for the Restylane SubQ which is supposed to be the Medicis' similar longer lasting version of filler like Voluma.

Your nose looks amazing! Great pictures!
Thank you:) I started small like most with just a little botox and graduated to the fillers. It's amazing how much the filler helps my nose and profile, it's a great way to make an improvement without having to have a rhinoplasty which is an invasive surgery that I still am nervous to get.
Phoenix Facial Plastic Surgeon

He is a personable and skilled doctor (he did my blepharoplasties, you can read that review for more reasons why I think so highly of him), takes his time and always wants to make his patients happy. Great bedside manner and very accessible if you have questions. Great artistic eye with fillers and the other procedures he offers. When I get the courage to get a rhinoplasty, I will hopefully have him do it!