Wanted: Flat Tummy and Boobs That Don't Look Like Deflated Balloons - Scottsdale, AZ

I have 4 children that ages range from 15 to 2. I...

I have 4 children that ages range from 15 to 2. I breastfed each one of them and had 3
C-sections. Having my children have really taken a toll on my breasts and tummy. While I am thankful and blessed to have my children, I cannot stop dreaming of of having my figure back. I am tired of always being asked if I am pregnant. I have lost all the weight from my last child but still have this bulging belly. I have turned to Dr. Turkeltaub for help. I am so very nervous about having the mommy makeover procedure done but I am also so very excited for the results.

It has been almost 3 weeks since my surgery and I...

It has been almost 3 weeks since my surgery and I feel great! I am standing up straighter now. The swelling is going down and I only have 1 drainage tube left in. That will come out this week for sure. So far I am very happy and I cannot wait for all the swelling to go down. It was totally worth it!!!
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Turkeltaub from researching different doctors around the Phoenix area. By far, he had the best reviews. He truely is an artist:)

It is day 12 since my surgery and I am feeling so so much better. I am still walking hunched over because of the tightness of my stomach but I feel no pain in my stomach or boobs. My pain is in my back but as soon as I can stand straight up that will go away. I still have swelling in both areas but each day it is getting better. I also still have my two drainage tubes in. Hoping to get those out this week. I am already loving my results!!! Can't wait to see the finale:)
Hello GingerFlowers....today was my first day back to work. It wasn't too bad. I continued to take my meds so I was a little loopy. My job entails me sitting at a desk so it wasn't bad. I slept in my bed for the first time last night. I had like 10 pillows behind my back beside me and under my knees..lol...I slept better then I had since before the surgery. My only problem was the pressure from the bra and compression gurdle. I am hoping to get one of my drainage tubes taken out tomorrow. Each day is getting better...hope the same for you:)
Hi Heather, I had my TT/BL on the 26th. How was going back to work and getting back to the grind? I wanted to mention I am a side sleeper too...so the other night I attempted to sleep on my side (as my nurse in overnight rev asked me if I wanted to). I have a pillow at my back, one just under my stomach, one between my legs and my feet propped up w/ a big blanket. I only last a few hours but im working it. Good luck if you try :)
I had a full tummy tuck, breast lift and implants done on 23 Jul. I am still in pain but mostly iny back from hunching over. I have slept so much this past week and I go back to work tomorrow. I sure cannot wait to see the end result. I am still swollen but lookin good:)

When's you mm? What exactly are you getting done?
Yes, I work. I will only be out all next week. I just returned from a 3 week vacation so I cannot take anymore than 1 week. I sit at a desk all day, so it shouldn't be that bad. Do you work and if so how long are you going to be off?
I already have a hard time falling asleep at night, so I can imagine propped up sleeping on my back! Plus it being summer doesn't help. I guess I have to just keep thinking about the final outcome. I'm the type of person that if my feet even gets hot, I'm awake and can't sleep! I guess I'll be up on this site all night recovering! Do you work? If so, how long will you be out of work for?
I'm getting it done in Encinitas, CA. Staying overnight. I just want my recovery to start already! I'm a side sleeper, so I am wondering how I'm going to get any rest sleeping on my back propped up! Plus It's so hot now and that makes it even harder to get comfortable.
I am also staying one night in a surgical center in Scottdale, AZ. I know exactly what you are saying. I am a side sleeper as well. ugh...but it will all be worth it in the end. That's what I keep telling myself.
Only a few more days Heather!
Jade007....Yes, only a few more days! Okay, so I asked a silly question in my previous comment...you wouldn't be posting comments on this page if you weren't having a mommy makeover...lol...where are you having it done?
Hi Heather6258!! I'm scheduled for the 23rd as well. Do you have all of your supplies for your recovery? We will be recovering together! Are you freaking out like I am?
Hi Jade007...yes I am freaking out! I have everything I need for my recovery except, I am thinking about getting a couple more pillows to help prop me up in bed. I remember from my C-sections how hard it was getting out of bed. Are you having the mommy makeover done as well?

Just think of it as body reconstruction! Good for you for doing this for yourself! When is your surgery scheduled for?

Next Monday, 23 Jul 2012.