Wanted: Flat Tummy and Boobs That Don't Look Like Deflated Balloons - Scottsdale, AZ

I have 4 children that ages range from 15 to 2. I...

I have 4 children that ages range from 15 to 2. I breastfed each one of them and had 3
C-sections. Having my children have really taken a toll on my breasts and tummy. While I am thankful and blessed to have my children, I cannot stop dreaming of of having my figure back. I am tired of always being asked if I am pregnant. I have lost all the weight from my last child but still have this bulging belly. I have turned to Dr. Turkeltaub for help. I am so very nervous about having the mommy makeover procedure done but I am also so very excited for the results.

It is day 12 since my surgery and I am feeling so so much better. I am still walking hunched over because of the tightness of my stomach but I feel no pain in my stomach or boobs. My pain is in my back but as soon as I can stand straight up that will go away. I still have swelling in both areas but each day it is getting better. I also still have my two drainage tubes in. Hoping to get those out this week. I am already loving my results!!! Can't wait to see the finale:)
Hello GingerFlowers....today was my first day back to work. It wasn't too bad. I continued to take my meds so I was a little loopy. My job entails me sitting at a desk so it wasn't bad. I slept in my bed for the first time last night. I had like 10 pillows behind my back beside me and under my knees..lol...I slept better then I had since before the surgery. My only problem was the pressure from the bra and compression gurdle. I am hoping to get one of my drainage tubes taken out tomorrow. Each day is getting better...hope the same for you:)
Hi Heather, I had my TT/BL on the 26th. How was going back to work and getting back to the grind? I wanted to mention I am a side sleeper too...so the other night I attempted to sleep on my side (as my nurse in overnight rev asked me if I wanted to). I have a pillow at my back, one just under my stomach, one between my legs and my feet propped up w/ a big blanket. I only last a few hours but im working it. Good luck if you try :)

It has been almost 3 weeks since my surgery and I...

It has been almost 3 weeks since my surgery and I feel great! I am standing up straighter now. The swelling is going down and I only have 1 drainage tube left in. That will come out this week for sure. So far I am very happy and I cannot wait for all the swelling to go down. It was totally worth it!!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Turkeltaub from researching different doctors around the Phoenix area. By far, he had the best reviews. He truely is an artist:)