Wanted: Flat Tummy and Boobs That Don't Look Like Deflated Balloons - Scottsdale, AZ

I have 4 children that ages range from 15 to 2. I...

I have 4 children that ages range from 15 to 2. I breastfed each one of them and had 3
C-sections. Having my children have really taken a toll on my breasts and tummy. While I am thankful and blessed to have my children, I cannot stop dreaming of of having my figure back. I am tired of always being asked if I am pregnant. I have lost all the weight from my last child but still have this bulging belly. I have turned to Dr. Turkeltaub for help. I am so very nervous about having the mommy makeover procedure done but I am also so very excited for the results.

It has been almost 3 weeks since my surgery and I...

It has been almost 3 weeks since my surgery and I feel great! I am standing up straighter now. The swelling is going down and I only have 1 drainage tube left in. That will come out this week for sure. So far I am very happy and I cannot wait for all the swelling to go down. It was totally worth it!!!
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Turkeltaub from researching different doctors around the Phoenix area. By far, he had the best reviews. He truely is an artist:)