New Year, New Me - Scottsdale, AZ

I had been unhappy with my body since having a...

I had been unhappy with my body since having a child six years ago. I worked hard to lose all the baby weight but my belly was covered in stretch marks, and I could not get rid of the excess belly fat. I haven't been confident enough to even wear a pair of shorts. I just wanted to feel good in my own skin again and not be held back from living life to the fullest because of being so self-conscious about my body. It's only been a month since my "Mommy Makeover" but I've already started to see & feel a difference in myself mentally & physically.

Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

In six years of dreaming of having a Mommy Makeover I never thought I'd feel safe enough to go through with plastic surgery, until I met with Dr. Guerra. From my first consultation he put all my fears at ease and helped me understand what to expect. Every member of his staff has been exceptionally helpful & caring. I am so glad I chose him as my surgeon and I am so thankful for his office's care and concern throughout the entire process.

Thank you for sharing. I'm so glad you're happy with the results! What would you say was the most difficult part of recovery and how did you handle it?

Extra info really helps the community, so we'll take whatever you've got. :)