36 Yr Old Mother of 7 - Scottsdale, AZ

After having 7 kids in 11 yrs and lost over a 100...

After having 7 kids in 11 yrs and lost over a 100 lbs and kept if off for over 3 yrs, I think is time to give my self a gift. I'm 36 yrs old 5'0, (I'm real short) 145lbs. I go to the gym around 4 to 5 days a wk. I love Zumba
I have my surgery schedule in less then 2 wks, I am super scared and anxious about it. Dr Corey will be doing a breast lift as well as an augmentation and he'll reduce the size of the areola with a 371 silicone implants, he will also doing liposuction on my inner and outer thighs, hips and knees. I'm a little worried about the size of the implant I want to be a full C not a D at all, right now with all the extra skin I wear cup size D but my boobs always seems to be over flowing from my bra and a DD is too big.
I am terrified about the whole thing I had a hysterectomy done several yrs ago and that was my first surgery ever and I almost died, my surgeon cut a main artery by my abdomen and didn't find out until 15 hrs after surgery. So with that being my only surgery experience you can see why I'm so terrified about it. I just want to be able to relax and not worry about it but I just can't :(
I really hope nothing goes wrong and I want to heal fast cause as you can see I have lots to do with all my kids being home for the summer. Any suggestions on creams, drinks, food and any other tips that may help???
What about constipation?? I already suffer of constipation as it is I can't imagine getting worst. What can I take that is easy on the stomach and doesn't cause cramps?

I'm sorry you had such a terrible ordeal with your hysterectomy! That sounds absolutely dreadful. It also sounds like a very rare occurrence and not something that's likely to happen again. (What are the odds of being struck by lightning twice)?

Here's a list of supplies to which I like to direct ladies.

As far as implant size goes, make sure your surgeon knows you don't want to be too big. You might want to try the rice test to help you decide on a size.

Take lots of deep breaths and please keep us posted!
Thank you for the list is super helpful

Big Day

The day is finally here I can't believe I came so quickly, I am super nervous! I hope it all goes well. I can't wait until is all over and be able to wake up and see the final results. Please add me to your prayers today :)
I will update as soon as I can

Best wishes. I think everything will go great! Whatever happened during your last surgery will not repeat itself. Sending hugs.

Is all over

Well it wasn't the very easy for me, the odds came back to hunt me, recovery at hospital wasn't easy, surgery was Friday and I'm still at hospital. I wasn't able to get up until today. Yesterday when they tried it went all bad, they had to call the rapid respond unit from the actual hospital here in Scottsdale. I passed out and lost control of my body, got completely wet in sweat and they were going to transfer me to the hospital. Finally I was able to recover and they didn't transfer me.
Today was better and I was able to walk so tomorrow I will be going home. It's been real difficult for me but I think I just got over the bump. Dr took 4 litters of fat and I whole bunch of skin. My breast looks small but that's ok. I will never put my self in a situation like this, apparently my body does not respond well to anesthesia and all nurses have been telling me I'm lucky to have gotten this far and that I shouldn't put my self thru something like this. Right now there's no way I would even consider. I'm just so bless to be up and well. They think it was a
mix of all the drugs and anesthesia. I wish from now on things go much better. Here some pictures but they aren't the best cause I'm still in bed but I'll post more later

Things went good just the recovery wasn't great right after surgery but all that is over. Healing quiet we'll not much pain on in cessions . I just have chronic pain on neck and lower back which is why I started taking the pain killers, that's hard to believe, that those areas hurt more the all the cuts. Hopping to heal faster, I need to be able to doors on my own, I'm still moving pretty slow, but I guess everything has it's time

Week 4

Doing much better then before, wishing I could sleep on my side but I can't yet.
All the liposuction areas are still pretty tender and feel very lumpy, don't know what to do to make it better. I massage it but seems like I'm doing nothing to it.
My breast it's still high, my dr showed me this type of massage which is just pressing straight down like an inch above the areola, the side squeeze massage but only had very little results. Any tips?

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Week 4 po

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon