Loved my Eyelid Surgery. - Scottsdale, AZ

I had my eyes done and they look great! In...

I had my eyes done and they look great! In addition to my eyelid surgery, he took fat bags out from under my eyes and gave me a TCA peel. I was happy to find out that I was able to have my procedure done in the office. Initially, I was nervous about being awake for the procedure, but Dr S and Pat ( his nurse) made sure I was comfortable. I fully expected it to hurt. It was surprisingly easy and not painful. I personally, didn't have any down time.

The only thing that was even obvious in terms of recovery was the TCA peel under my eyes, it darkened up for a few days before it peeled off, but it was worth it because it smoothed out the lines and tightened the skin under my eyes. I am an esthetician and many of my clients have had cosmetic surgery, so I get to see the good, the bad, and the ugly — close up and without makeup.

I have already consulted with Dr S to have a breast lift, will probably have my surgery this month or next. I will follow-up with a review.

Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

From what I have seen, I wouldn't go to any other surgeon than Dr S.

Congrats on your surgery! Sounds like you're thrilled with your results. :) How did you happen to find your doctor?

I have worked in the area for a long time, so I know something about many of the plastic surgeons. A lot of my clients have had cosmetic surgery so I get to see their results, and a lot of them tell me about their experience.