Tri Sculpting - Scottsdale, AZ

I was extremely nervous and hugs king words were...

I was extremely nervous and hugs king words were comforting. The day of the surgery he ensured me that everything would be alright . It's been 1 day since my procedure and I feel great. I abdomen is a little sore but nothing like I imagined it would be. I can't wait to see the finally results. So far so good and I will definitely use him again!
I'm 3 days post op and things are going great. I'm still a little swollen, but My recovery is going much smoother than I imagined . I was given a cocktail, shot of demeral, and numbing saline injected ( I think it was lidocaine). The procedure was really pain free and I was alert for most of it. The only vitamins I couldn't take were vitamin E, biotin and no Advil, aspirin, etc. I'm eagerly waiting the transformation of by body. Thanks and Good Luck!
I had been taking biotin until a couple of days ago, thanks for your confirmation about that. I had forgotten to include it on the list of vitamins I was taking when I did the doctor questionnaire. See what you learn on this site, very helpful information. I have a high tolerance to pain, my last child would have been born at home if it had not been my water broke, I did not think the pains even as I was being wheeled into the delivery room was severe enough to warrant going. I hope my recovery is as smooth as yours, I do not look forward to the plane ride back home on the 10th day.
I was really worried about the pain and expressed it to my doctor. He reassured me I would not feel anything. I actually dosed off during the beginning and when I did awake I felt nothing and remember responding to commands but I think I kept dosing off while the doctor was working. I'm still numb in the areas I had work on - upper & lower abdomen and waist. The pain is gone 6 days later. I took some Tylenol last night because I did have some discomfort. Inspite of the swelling I can see the transformation. I can't wait until the swelling goes down. My 1 week post op is tomorrow so I'm sure I'll have more info after the appointment. I'm sure you'll do just fine and the doctor and nurse made sure I felt nothing - I'm ticklish around the waist and was laughing while he was working on my waist. The nurse kept asking me are you in pain? It will all be fine.
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Great doctor, very comforting, very consoling and puts the patient first.