Successful Comprehensive Face Lift - Scottsdale, AZ

This surgery was performed by an excellent plastic...

This surgery was performed by an excellent plastic surgeon and great communicator. His effective manner in consulting about the surgery demonstrates that he listened to what you were saying, and strives for excellence--perfection in the outcome of the surgery!

My comprehensive surgery included five procedures--removal of excessive skin and fat from upper and lower eyelids; decrease in the fullness in the cheek areas; use of Permalip implant to enlarge lips; removal of excessive skin from face, jowl, and neck; and standard Dermabrasion in skin around mouth and glabella area.

This was my second comprehensive face lift--12 years after the first one.
And I am delighted with the results, especially given that I am more than a decade older!

My expectations were more than met; plus, being the perfectionist that this surgeon is (as am I), he is going to perform a couple of additional, complimentary procedures around the eyes and earlobes in his office.

Given my CEO professional and public position, this facial surgery was worth the costs. I feel great about the positive comments regarding how I look (even at my recent 50th high school reunion)! The office ambiance and staff are most professional and very helpful.

If any potential clients would like to discuss my positive experience and follow-up recovery, I would be pleased for you to contact my surgeon's office about putting us in touch. Best wishes to all who have a successful plastic surgery.

Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Basically, this surgery experience was positive and professional, both pre-consultation and post follow-up procedures. I would recommend this plastic surgeon to those wanting a comprehensive face lift. The results exceeded expectations.

Welcome to RealSelf, NB! Thanks for taking the time to post about your facelift experience. I'm glad it went well for you. :)