Extremely Satisfied with Breast Augmentation Results - Scottsdale, AZ

I have wanted a breast augmentation for several...

I have wanted a breast augmentation for several years and after meeting Dr. Shaw and his team I knew I was in the right place. I had extreme confidence in his skills per multiple recommendations by others and my own experience with his staff over the last 3 years. I had an extremely positive experience with my surgery and am thrilled with my results. I feel that he listened to my goals of the surgery and desired outcomes, and met them completely. The entire process was seamless, and that is a testament to his years of experience and staff, for which I am grateful. I highly recommend Dr. Shaw and his team to anyone desiring plastic surgery.

Great doctor testimonial, but we'd love to know more about you in order to file your review into the breast aug community (otherwise it kind of floats around in no-man's land and doesn't get read much). Why did you choose to have this done? What was recovery like? etc. Thanks so much. We adore details.

Arizona Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Shaw and his staff work very closely as a team and have always been timely, professional, and caring. I have been going to The Shaw Center for 3 years and have never had a negative experience. The team seems to take great pride in working with Dr. Shaw and the environment of the office is always friendly and comfortable.