Have Hated My Outer Thighs Since Age 13 - Let's See If This Helps! - Scottsdale, AZ

Yesterday I had Coolsculpting done on my outer...

Yesterday I had Coolsculpting done on my outer thighs with the new head devised for that large area. I have always had misshapen upper thighs (saddlebags) even when I was very thin and with lipo in that area hit or miss, I wanted to try an alternative. There was no pain in the procedure at all, but it does take two hours as opposed to one and it's not particularly comfortable, but absolutely bearable. Day two no-pain...let's see about tomorrow. I will post photos and let you know if there is any pain in the coming days.

Day 4 - Nothing but a little soreness to the touch

Absolutely no pain, swelling, redness - just a bit sore to the touch like you worked your outer thigh too hard.
We are very excited about the new outer thigh attachment for CoolSculpting at Persky Sunder Facial Plastic Surgery. It is important to give the CoolSculpting process time to work. We see our patients back at about one month after their treatment, take photos, and encourage them to be patient. At two months there is usually a noticeable difference on the photos and we decide together with our patient about further treatment. CoolSculpting has been used for the past 5 years and is a proven technology that is safe and effective. Be well. Michael Persky, MD Encino, CA
I had been told I should see results in 8 weeks. I'm looking forward to it!
Are you planning on taking pics throughout the process? It definitely helps you to see the changes that are happening.

Thanks for sharing your progress so far!

Another Before Photo

It's been a week and there were no real ill effects at all from this procedure. I have uploaded another before photo to give you a baseline. Will update again in a month, then two.
I'm anxious to see them too!! good luck :)
Very curious to see your "after" pictures, as I'm considering the same procedure/same area.
I'm anxiously waiting for some after pics since my thighs look exactly like yours and in looking into this for myself.

No changes at all yet - a bit disappointed

I have not seen any change at all in my outer thighs - next week will be a month. They say it takes 8 weeks - still hoping :(
Neither have I. Hoping in another month?
Candygrl25 - I only put one day in between having the Cool Sculpting done and working out. I didn't really have any discomfort beyond some mild soreness and itching, so I got back to activity right away. For me, it really was NO down time.
ibgoalie - when did you have yours done? Was it the outer thigh?

Progress!

Well, I have certainly NOT been dieting recently - just maintaining because of my travel schedule and my thighs are noticeably FLATTER on each side - not so bowed out. I'm excited because that was only 5 weeks - at two months we may see something real here! Excited about the possibilities. I will be posting photos again at 8 weeks. Going to have inner thighs done now on October 6th....will report on that, too.
can you post some updated pics. I am thinking of the same procedure on outer thighs at Christmas.
So excited to hear there is progress for you!!! My legs are identical to yours. I go in on 9/30 for inner and outer same day 6 hr procedure. Will post pics as well.
Glad everything is working out for you. WOOHOOO! for your Big Day in Oct.
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

The gal who did my procedure was very professional, no complaints, but the office clearly hadn't done many of the new outer thigh procedures yet and the right leg had the applicator situated a different way than the left... someone came in to help her adjust.