Have Hated My Outer Thighs Since Age 13 - Let's See If This Helps! - Scottsdale, AZ

Yesterday I had Coolsculpting done on my outer...

Yesterday I had Coolsculpting done on my outer thighs with the new head devised for that large area. I have always had misshapen upper thighs (saddlebags) even when I was very thin and with lipo in that area hit or miss, I wanted to try an alternative. There was no pain in the procedure at all, but it does take two hours as opposed to one and it's not particularly comfortable, but absolutely bearable. Day two no-pain...let's see about tomorrow. I will post photos and let you know if there is any pain in the coming days.

Day 4 - Nothing but a little soreness to the touch

Absolutely no pain, swelling, redness - just a bit sore to the touch like you worked your outer thigh too hard.

Another Before Photo

It's been a week and there were no real ill effects at all from this procedure. I have uploaded another before photo to give you a baseline. Will update again in a month, then two.

No changes at all yet - a bit disappointed

I have not seen any change at all in my outer thighs - next week will be a month. They say it takes 8 weeks - still hoping :(

Progress!

Well, I have certainly NOT been dieting recently - just maintaining because of my travel schedule and my thighs are noticeably FLATTER on each side - not so bowed out. I'm excited because that was only 5 weeks - at two months we may see something real here! Excited about the possibilities. I will be posting photos again at 8 weeks. Going to have inner thighs done now on October 6th....will report on that, too.

Still flatter not dramatic

So - I talked to the tech and she reiterated that most people find the most dramaitc results after two treatments of the outer thigh. I have lost about 1/2 inch per thigh which is not horrible, but would like more, so I will absolutely do the next treatment. Just had blephroplasty (my year for improvement) and I'm waiting a couple of weeks. I have seen others here have a huge result after the second treatment and I'm hoping for the same!

Worth it - It Works - But Need Multiple Treatments and it Gets Expensive

This works, but you really do need to do multiple treatments, so it gets expensive, seriously. I had my outer thighs done, and in 6 weeks there was improvement, but still a bulge above where the pads were, so I had to have a second treatment (just yesterday) to address the saddlebags because they were actually more prominent. Then I had an inner thigh treatment. It works, but it is expensive and you will most certainly need multiple treatments. Will post pics in about 6 weeks. Still, there are no surgical complications like lumps or blood clots you might have with lipo, so there is that HUGE plus. Just takes waiting for sure....The inner thigh fat melted in only two weeks, FYI - just completely gone.
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

The gal who did my procedure was very professional, no complaints, but the office clearly hadn't done many of the new outer thigh procedures yet and the right leg had the applicator situated a different way than the left... someone came in to help her adjust.