Have Hated My Outer Thighs Since Age 13 - Let's See If This Helps! - Scottsdale, AZ

Yesterday I had Coolsculpting done on my outer...

Yesterday I had Coolsculpting done on my outer thighs with the new head devised for that large area. I have always had misshapen upper thighs (saddlebags) even when I was very thin and with lipo in that area hit or miss, I wanted to try an alternative. There was no pain in the procedure at all, but it does take two hours as opposed to one and it's not particularly comfortable, but absolutely bearable. Day two no-pain...let's see about tomorrow. I will post photos and let you know if there is any pain in the coming days.

Day 4 - Nothing but a little soreness to the touch

Absolutely no pain, swelling, redness - just a bit sore to the touch like you worked your outer thigh too hard.

Another Before Photo

It's been a week and there were no real ill effects at all from this procedure. I have uploaded another before photo to give you a baseline. Will update again in a month, then two.

No changes at all yet - a bit disappointed

I have not seen any change at all in my outer thighs - next week will be a month. They say it takes 8 weeks - still hoping :(
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

The gal who did my procedure was very professional, no complaints, but the office clearly hadn't done many of the new outer thigh procedures yet and the right leg had the applicator situated a different way than the left... someone came in to help her adjust.

Neither have I. Hoping in another month?
Candygrl25 - I only put one day in between having the Cool Sculpting done and working out. I didn't really have any discomfort beyond some mild soreness and itching, so I got back to activity right away. For me, it really was NO down time.
ibgoalie - when did you have yours done? Was it the outer thigh?
Id love to do that area too. Keep me posted. Do you work out as well? How soon to you got back to activity?
Give it time,i hope you will love your results in due time. Stay Positive. :)
I hope so, Bella!!
I think it will turn out great it just takes too much time :/ i understand the waiting gets BORING!!!!!!!
I'm anxious to see them too!! good luck :)
Very curious to see your "after" pictures, as I'm considering the same procedure/same area.
I'm anxiously waiting for some after pics since my thighs look exactly like yours and in looking into this for myself.
I'm going into week two on Monday - they say it takes a full 8 weeks to really see the results. But they did tell me, it often only takes one treatment for outer thighs. I'll post more pics at 4 weeks - see if there's a difference! Fingers crossed!
congrats! I hope you get the results you want from cool sculpting. I am doing this in November and have read some not so great reviews. I am hopeful it will work and get me back on track. We'll see. All the Best and Happy Healing! Have a Happy Labor Day!
Well, if it works it was worth it, as it's been almost totally painless - zero down time.
WOW! Great to know. The reviews are a mixed bag so,i am still doing my research and the jury is still out if i am 100% sold on cool sculpting. TGIF!
I am considering doing this on one flank that is slightly larger than the other. I will keep checking in to see ur progress. Good luck.
Thanks! The thigh procedure is different - there are different types of applicators that don't suck the fat in and cool it....but it takes two hours per area..... The flanks, from what I understand, are pretty straightforward.
Thank
You.. Lol sorry.. Typo*
We are very excited about the new outer thigh attachment for CoolSculpting at Persky Sunder Facial Plastic Surgery. It is important to give the CoolSculpting process time to work. We see our patients back at about one month after their treatment, take photos, and encourage them to be patient. At two months there is usually a noticeable difference on the photos and we decide together with our patient about further treatment. CoolSculpting has been used for the past 5 years and is a proven technology that is safe and effective. Be well. Michael Persky, MD Encino, CA
I had been told I should see results in 8 weeks. I'm looking forward to it!
Are you planning on taking pics throughout the process? It definitely helps you to see the changes that are happening.

Thanks for sharing your progress so far!
No changes at all from the original pic - no size changes, no discoloration, no bruising. Just itches a bit. Will post pics as I progress.
Thinking about doing same area. Exactly the same story! Hated my outer saddlebag thighs since early years too. Post pictures a few weeks out. Thanks:)
You bet - today is day 5 - itches today, but no real pain except a tiny bit tender to touch. So far, a no brainer IF it works!!