Synergie - Scottsdale, AZ

I am 47 years old, 5' 7" and 153 lbs....

I am 47 years old, 5' 7" and 153 lbs. with a lot of cellulite.

After reading the rave reviews about Synergie I decided to give it a try. It's easy to do. You wear a full body suit and the therapist uses a vacuum massaging machine. She vigorously rubs it all over the hips, thighs, legs, arms and back.

Supposedly it will tighten the skin and improve the appearance of cellulite. Once you have gotten rid of the cellulite you have to continue with monthly maintenance. You also have to drink lots of water and eat healthy foods. Working out is a plus.

I just started working out for the first time in about 20 years so, please, excuse the pictures...not pretty!

I'll continue to post pictures after each session.

I gave up

Sorry I haven't posted in such a long while... I gave up on this treatment. It got a little better but I was working out at the same time. Later when I tried it without working out I saw no change or improvement.
Rose at The Club for Women

Rose is very sweet, answers all of your questions and makes you feel very comfortable. She has been doing this for about 11 years.

which provider has it in new York new jersey ????
Is this just like endomologie?
Regarding the photos that you have posted, how many treatments had you had at that point? You havent continued to post any further pictures? Or am i not looking in the right place? Thinking about going, but trying to do as much research as possible. Thanks.
I created this post in February and it only just now got put on the board. Not sure why it had taken so long. I'll update my post and pictures when I get to my computer later this evening.?
Is there anyway you can email me the link once you have? Thanks

Hi Sinderella,

Yes please do let us know how this works, it sounds interesting. I hope it works well. Thanks for the pictures and can't wait to hear how it goes.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt