Dr. Daiza is Amazing! -Scottsdale, AZ

After talking with other women and Dr. Daiza I...

After talking with other women and Dr. Daiza I decided on doing the lift with implants and couldn't be any happier with the results. My breasts look better then they ever have! I can't wait for summer! No bra's with a bra already built into the dress or top. You can see, or feel the implants and she kept my cup size the same (C). So no one has any idea exactly what I've done, but have had compliments on breasts. My neice (she is an adult) saw a picture of me in my Halloween costume and said "Wow your boobs look great". So of course I told what I did and how happy I was with my decision.
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

She is wonderful! Very caring and friendly. This is a private practice and she does everything herself, the exams, consultation, photos, follow-up. None of this 'who am I going to see/get today'.

Congratulations on your breast lift! Sounds like you chose the perfect size implants to get you back to your natural C cup. Feel free to share before and after photos so the community can get a better idea of your new and improved look!