Breast Lift with Augmentation - Scottsdale, AZ

I decided that I wanted to "perk up" my breasts. ...

I decided that I wanted to "perk up" my breasts. Age, children, and weight loss had made them look like the cartoon of the old woman in Playboy from years ago. I researched procedures online and decided that if I was going to do this then only the best doctor in AZ would be right for me. I found Dr. Guerra and looked at his pictures. I then sent an email to his office and they led me down the path to get the ball rolling. Many emails and pictures later I set my appointment date. I met Dr. Guerra and he immediately put me at ease. 2 days later I had the procedure. I have been back to have the stitches removed and soon all will be healed. I am already a very happy camper, standing taller, and feeling prettier.

Pictures

Here are the before and after. As you can see, there is a big difference!
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Guerra is a very caring doctor and an artist. He took my mushy deflated breasts and made them beautiful. He answered all concerns. His staff is very professional but with heart. They truly make you feel like you are part of a family, not just a person off the street. If I decide, in the future, to have any other procedures this office will be my only choice. He is that good.