Breast Lift with Augmentation - Scottsdale, AZ

I decided that I wanted to "perk up" my breasts. ...

I decided that I wanted to "perk up" my breasts. Age, children, and weight loss had made them look like the cartoon of the old woman in Playboy from years ago. I researched procedures online and decided that if I was going to do this then only the best doctor in AZ would be right for me. I found Dr. Guerra and looked at his pictures. I then sent an email to his office and they led me down the path to get the ball rolling. Many emails and pictures later I set my appointment date. I met Dr. Guerra and he immediately put me at ease. 2 days later I had the procedure. I have been back to have the stitches removed and soon all will be healed. I am already a very happy camper, standing taller, and feeling prettier.

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf! Glad you are pleased with your results and your PS! What type and size implant did you get? How was your recovery? I have heard that sometimes a lift and implants can be a little longer recovery than just implants. Congratulations!

I got 475cc. So far my recovery has been fast and the scars are not bad. I am only 2.5 weeks out and have had my stitches removed and am not just awaiting my scar guards to get here and try them. I am actually very pleased. I think that recovery time depends upon the person's overall health. I am actually in great shape and seem to heal fast. The only downside I have had is itchiness.....LOL.

Ah, yes, the itchiness. Have you tried Aloe on the itchy areas? Photos would be great if you're comfortable posting them!

Pictures

Here are the before and after. As you can see, there is a big difference!

HI there, just wondering if you had any updated photos to share, you're breasts are similar to mine pre-op so would love to see. What size were you before sx?
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Guerra is a very caring doctor and an artist. He took my mushy deflated breasts and made them beautiful. He answered all concerns. His staff is very professional but with heart. They truly make you feel like you are part of a family, not just a person off the street. If I decide, in the future, to have any other procedures this office will be my only choice. He is that good.