Breast Lift and Implants... Just in Time for Summer! - Scottsdale, AZ

My natural 32dd breast were an embarrassment at 15...

My natural 32dd breast were an embarrassment at 15 years old when I wanted to look like the other girls and for the boys to stop whispering about me. They were a pain in the butt when I did gymnastics, cheerleading, and ran track and field. They were pretty awesome when I was 21 and the rest of my body had filled out. They were well disguised as a 40H during pregnancy and the year of nursing thereafter. And lately, they are flap jacks, rocks in socks, fried eggs, and absolutely unrecognizable to me! I always wanted them "fixed" and by that I mean returned to as close to their original condition as possible. But spending many years as a single mother, I felt that was a selfish financial commitment that I could never make without being overwhelmed with guilt. Not because that's true just because moms are that self sacrificing. I recently married the man of my dreams. He knew of my self consciousness revolving around my breasts. He knew how it affected me and even our intimacy. I am a personal trainer who works hard on my body and the better my body looks, the worse my breast look. So on my birthday my husband told me that he thought I was perfect but that I deserved to be proud of my body and comfortable and that if I wanted he would give me the gift of beautiful breast for my 33 birthday this year!! What a guy!
I scheduled many consultations and found out my worst fear was true. I needed an anchor lift and implant to achieve the results I wanted. I knew by my second consultation that I had undoubtedly found my doctor. I paid for and booked my surgery for one month later!
5 days ago at 6:30 a.m. I was wheeled into the operating room where I received a full anchor lift and mentor silicone implants,325 and 350 under the muscle.
My recovery has been smooth. More uncomfortable and tight than painful I would say.
In the month pre op I was on this site day and night. It was an invaluable resource for me. I hope that I can encourage, inform, or reassure just a few ladies on their journey by sharing my story. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. I know I have left out so many details as this has been such a whirl wind.

I had my 2 week post op on Monday. My doctor...

I had my 2 week post op on Monday. My doctor removed my tape and I was pleased with the incisions. Not nearly as traumatic as I had expected. I feel like I am making a turn for the better as far as my pain is concerned. The end of last week I was getting a little wore down from the constantness of it all. My energy levels are up too. I schedule my next appointment for 6 weeks away at which point I can begin scar therapy if needed. He does not advise it before then and told me to put nothing on them, still not to soak or swim, and no working out. I am allowed to begin light lower body cardio like the elliptical and recumbent bike as of Friday and lower body weight on machines only. Those are tough orders but I will be a good patient and resist my urge to workout no matter how good I feel. My boobs will look great in a Maxi dress but my arms may be too fat soon! I read somewhere at week 2-3 you begin to get knit picky and I do find that I am focusing on assymetry etc. But I remind myself its early on and its all part of the process.

Just Under 12 Weeks Out

An update has been long overdue! I am feeling great. My incisions have healed very well and I have been cleared to workout at my discretion. My left breast feels as good as old lol. The right one still seems to creep up at the end of a lot of activity when my pec contracts but returns upon rest. I can finally sleep in any position without feeling dislocated when I wake. I have made some attempts at letting my clients hit mitts as part of their kickboxing workout and the resistance I must create in the arms is quite uncomfortable so I holding off on that until the right pocket develops a little more. I apologize for the racey nature of some of these photos. They were taken off of my phone and are ones I sent to the hubby! (woo hoo he can't get enough and since they were a gift from him... well you understand :)) They were what I had available.
Right now the biggest issue I have is finding a darn swimsuit. I do not have a bikini body and a one piece just isn't working. My bra size has settled in as a 34ddd. Pants size 4. Any advice on bathing suits would be appreciated.

6 months later- right boob is alive again!

It's been just over six months since my surgery. I feel fantastic with no residual discomfort at all. My breasts have settled to a 32 DDD. Sounds huge but they don't feel so huge. I have a few things I would change in a perfect world.. Better scar improvement, wish they were higher, and closer together. But overall, I am thrilled with the results and would do it all over again in a heartbeat! An interesting tid bit, after 8 weeks of physical therapy using electro stem on my right hip near the waist, my right breast had regained all sensitivity plus some. The left is still completely dead to feeling. The ps warned me it could be a year but I'm considering using the e stem on the left side to see if that helps it along!
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

professional referral from an anethisiologist friend of mine

wow hun u look amazing!
oh i meant to reply about nipple sensitivity. i am sunsitive with both nipples, and mine were moved due to mastopexy.. if you squeeze the nipples between your thumb and forefinger and include the areola with it, and hold it there and wait, you might feel the sensation radiating downward to the genitals region. try it with your less sensitive nipple to see if it has any feeling in there in that nerve.
hi! i think you look wonderful, they are a great size and your body looks right in them and sexy. i am also happy with mine. i seem to be size D but it depends cuz european bras can size me in a DD or even E, which is just their sizing. i do not care about the number, i care about the look, and i am happy. i can look bigger if i use the push up bra, but since i am low breasted, i do not push up as much as another might. i can wear a normal top to work that does not show much also, and looks very ordinary, or wear a tank with a shruggie over it that makes some people come up to me and ask if i had them done cuz i look so full! glad you are enjoying yours. i went back 8 weeks ago and had tummy tuck, hip lipo, and hernia repair! i am happy i used bryan gawley.
Emn, I hadn't been on here for a while. When I updated I checked in on you and you look amazing!!!! The stomach is just awesome. Talk about hour glass you have it. I am going in for my 6 month sometime soon. He said anytime between 5 and 7 was fine so I should schedule now.
i am going in on sept 30th. i have both TT recheck and breast recheck then. thanks for compliment. he states i am still swollen on hipos also, but i cannot tell the hips cuz i do not know what result he had when i left the table. only he knows. but my lower belly is swollen and that will take time, but i am still happeeee. my face is next! yes, schedule your appt cuz he only does these rechecks mon and wed and he gets pretty booked up.
You look fantastic! Thanks for sharing!
Nice results.... I had my suregery on July 16th and me too my left nipple is unsensitive... My PS it could take up to a year to regain sensibility... We have to be patient!!!
Good to know yours aren't gaining feeling equally. I guess I won't electrocute my numb boob. Ha ha. Thanks and you look amazing also!
Hi there! I'm approaching my surgery and really loved your results - was wondering if you had any updated photos? I'm starting to work on my wish pic file!
Just updated!
looking GREAT!!!! I hope mine look like yours when all said and done!
What size implant/type/placement did you get?
Thank you! I have mentor gel silicone under the muscle and I can't believe I have forgotten the ccs probably in original post but I want to say 300 and 325 moderate profile. I'm 5'3 and 128 lbs and 34dd to start.
Hello, just wondering if you have noticed any loss of sensation in the nipples? I'm considering these procedures but read this can happen.
i had mastopexy with implant and they had to move the areolas/nipples. most of the time sensation comes back, sometimes it takes one year. it could go away completely;, so it is a chance you take, but most come back. mine are back right away, but with pain at first, combo of both good and pain. now 3 months later it is good, i sometimes have some discomfort in the very top of the nipple, but the areolas are not painful. i can definitely get aroused by them and theyare even in sensation, whereas before surgery the left was better than the right. good luck!
I actually have zero feeling in my nipples at this point. I think it may come back but if it doesn't I will be okay. It is not my erogenous zone. Right now the hubby and I play the old school nurse hearing game where I close my eyes and he touches one and I guess which one. I am 100percent wrong every time. Ha
that is hilarious! i would not laugh if it bothered you but youare so blase about it! i find the areolas must be involved in it, if the nipple is squeezed but the areola area is at the same time, and held for bit, wait, it takes time (not too much) andit travels, and suddenly you say "ah hah!" maybe your percentage will improve!
oh my gosh, i was at work doing the reply and it would not budge, so kept clicking it, and now i see it went thru 7 times!! well if someone sees it who can delete the other 6, please do so!. same thing happened with another comment i made on another site, it is a work computer, so...
I did that once with my rent payment. Yikes! Four payments later I was overdraft.
I'm getting a lift in Aug. I remember getting my implants, almost 10 yrs ago, I had to take pics of my beautiful boobs, just like you have done. I know you are proud of them, they really look great.
hi birthday boobies! how are you doing? i saw dr G and all is well at my 3 month recheck visit.- i told him a patient of his on real self said" what a testimony to his skill you are"-- -- he sat and talked as long as i needed to. no rush at all. i had other procedure t discuss coming up. he listened ,gave advice, no indication to edge out of the room. i really appreciate that! i said i see many who are much bigger breasted and i wondered if i should have gone bigger, but i realized since i grow lower from my chest, it would not do anything for the upper part, but just be lower, fuller and HEAVIER, he said "YES" that is exactly it. you would not help by going bigger. he actually picked the size in surgery. he suggested two sizes, said he would see in surgery. so i am fine with this size. when i want to show a touch more, i use push up bra, but since i grow low,it does help a bit, but not excessively. so i really wanted to know if you found a bathing suit!
Hi, I did find a suit online by Freya. But I plan on going to the store you mentioned still. I also have breast that are a little lower on my chest. When I first explained to him that I didn't want them up to my chin he laughed and said good because nature wouldn't allow it. I wish I did have a little upper pole fullness but I realize that is natures design not his. I also was concerned about having my nipples too small after surgery and we talked about wanting quarters not nickels or dimes ha ha. I wanted ovals not perfect circles which he found amusing. He was honest as always and said they would be perfect circles initially but they would stretch and be less symmetrical. He was right and I am glad. Glad to hear you are doing well. Can I ask about your upcoming surgeries? I go back for a 4 to 6 month visit around September. Did you say your surgery was March 8th?