Breast Lift and Augmentation, Lipo - Scottsdale, AZ

I am a 38 year old woman weighing 160 pounds and 5...

I am a 38 year old woman weighing 160 pounds and 5 foot 4 inches tall. I am active and exercise 4-5 times a week but was unable to reach the look I was working towards. I was looking to improve the look of my breasts after nursing 4 children and had questions about lipo for extra baby weight in my midsection. I had researched many websites over the last 3-4 years and kept going back to Dr. Guerra because I was impressed with the photos and results of his patients as well as the many positive reviews of his work and office. I went for a consultation and was treated with so much kindness. I told Dr. Guerra the result that I was looking to have. He spent a great deal of time with me and gave me different options that would help me to reach my goals. He was informative and very easy to communicate with. I received 2 different quotes. After an overnight consideration, I chose to do a breast lift, with augmentation to replace the lost tissue, as well as lipo contouring around my breast and on my stomach. I felt so well informed throughout every step of preparation, the actual surgery, and all post-op. I am thrilled with the results! I have already referred a friend! Dr. Guerra is truly a master artist! His staff is fabulous and caring. I will continue to refer him to anyone looking for a great Plastic Surgeon.
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Guerra and his Staff are outstanding in every way. I feel so blessed to have found them to guide me through this experience. I was treated with so much kindness and respect. I am so happy with my results!

Congratulations! Nursing 4 children can really take a toll on your breasts. I'm happy to hear you love your new look. How did your children react to your procedure? Are they old enough to care for themselves or did you need additional help the first few days post op?