Breast Lift and Augmentation, Lipo - Scottsdale, AZ

I am a 38 year old woman weighing 160 pounds and 5...

I am a 38 year old woman weighing 160 pounds and 5 foot 4 inches tall. I am active and exercise 4-5 times a week but was unable to reach the look I was working towards. I was looking to improve the look of my breasts after nursing 4 children and had questions about lipo for extra baby weight in my midsection. I had researched many websites over the last 3-4 years and kept going back to Dr. Guerra because I was impressed with the photos and results of his patients as well as the many positive reviews of his work and office. I went for a consultation and was treated with so much kindness. I told Dr. Guerra the result that I was looking to have. He spent a great deal of time with me and gave me different options that would help me to reach my goals. He was informative and very easy to communicate with. I received 2 different quotes. After an overnight consideration, I chose to do a breast lift, with augmentation to replace the lost tissue, as well as lipo contouring around my breast and on my stomach. I felt so well informed throughout every step of preparation, the actual surgery, and all post-op. I am thrilled with the results! I have already referred a friend! Dr. Guerra is truly a master artist! His staff is fabulous and caring. I will continue to refer him to anyone looking for a great Plastic Surgeon.
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Guerra and his Staff are outstanding in every way. I feel so blessed to have found them to guide me through this experience. I was treated with so much kindness and respect. I am so happy with my results!