If You Want the Best... This is Your Physician - Scottsdale, AZ

As a woman, I want to look my best...after all,...

As a woman, I want to look my best...after all, life is too short to settle for anything less. My breast implants were done to improve myself, my self image...I did it for me! My only regret...I should have done it years earlier!

Arizona Plastic Surgeon

My experience with Dr. Shaw has been phenomenal. The look I was striving for was beautifully achieved through his creativity and skill. I couldn't be happier. I have always been a confident woman, but with Dr. Shaw's help...I now walk around looking sexier and happier! I

Yes I don't blame you.... I would never go cheap with a plastic surgeon.  Thanks again for the details. ;)

I'm a full D now and at the risk of sounding weird, it really does look great and comfortable. I get more compliments from women than men. I was a size B (a large B but sagging....darn nature) prior to my implants. And when you are choosing a physician, cheap is definitely not an option. I wanted the best! :)

Oh wow!  My friend did 550 CC's and her's wouldn't settle  but I think it's because they were saline... it just didn't look right for some reason.   I bet with silicone you can go a little bigger. :)

What size are you now, a medium D?  Were you an A before?  Sorry for all the questions but the ladies reading this review love the details.... actually so do I.

Kate

Silicone and 600 CC's. I'm 5'5"...it's perfect. I was reluctant as I feared looking too "fake" but the implants settle and it just looks awesome! Silicone is softer and feels incredibly "natural."

Thanks for the review Tiffany!  What did you get done, silicone or saline and how many CC's?! :)