Breast Implants One of the Best Decisions I Have Ever Made - Scottsdale, AZ

I was always comfortable with myself and my body,...

I was always comfortable with myself and my body, but after experiencing pregnancy and the subtle changes that my body had developed I started to ponder the idea of breast implants. I researched everything about breast implants. After a full year of debating whether or not I should go ahead with the procedure. I loved everything about myself with the exception that my breast were not proportionate to the rest of my body. At 5'7" tall and weighing 157 lbs. I desired to have fuller more proportionate breasts to my full hips, thighs and buttocks. Prior to surgery my breasts were a 34 B and I really desired to have a D cup. After several more months of research on the internet I made an appointment with Dr. Guerra. He was voted top Plastic Surgeon in 2011 and after viewing his website which was very informative I knew his office was the right one. One of my biggest deciding factors was the Dr. Guerra used Mentor brand silicone implants. I was highly impressed with the reviews on the Mentor brand, the warranty and the fact that they were made in the USA (I was sold!). I made an appointment for a consultation. The staff was friendly, professional and made you feel very comfortable. The atmosphere in the office was absolutely top notch. During the consultation we discussed why I wanted implants and what I wanted to achieve from having implants. The doctor assessed my breast and made his recommendations. Much to my surprise he recommended a larger size than I thought. I anticipated only 350 cc and he recommended 500 cc for my shape and size. I was ABSOLUTELY eager to try on the fit bra to see what 500 cc would look like on me. Much to my surprise it was exactly what I wanted and completely proportionate to my body. I was sold and ready to book my surgery. The day of my surgery came and I was anxious to get everything over with. The procedure lasted about an hour and I was sent home. That afternoon and the next day the pain was minimal and my breast looked amazing. I had minimal swelling. I am not one for prescription narcotics so after a day I discontinued the use of my pain medication and resorted to good ole ibuprofen. Recovery was easy. Now at eight weeks post op I look exactly how I had pictured. My breast are full, round and BEAUTIFUL! I can wear a sports bra and look FANTASTIC!!!! I guarantee this was one of the best decisions I have ever made and the best money I have ever spent. I cannot explain the additional effects of the self confidence that it has added to my life. Dr. Guerra is all around the best doctor.
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

A++++++ I wouldn't change anything about him. Knowledgeable, patient and all around very pleasant.

Congratulations! Did the 500 cc's get you to your goal of a D cup? Did you just get an augmentation or did you need a lift too? Glad to hear you're loving your results and that you had a great experience. Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!