510cc Sientra Silicone Implants - Scottsdale, AZ

Great doctor and and so far great results. No...

Great doctor and and so far great results. No bruising at all, implants dropping nicely. Its only been close to 2wks and starting to feel like myself again but in a better way. It is so nice to wear a dress and fill up the top portion of it with my new girls :) I had a hard time deciding between 475cc mentor or 510cc sientra so I went for the 510cc by sientra since I hear a lot of ladies saying they wish they would of gone bigger I didn't want to fall in that group. Glad I went with 510cc; I love them! I was totally out for 2days all drugged up but by day 4 was feeling great! (do not underestimate the power of support, you will need it for at least two days). I am at 12days post off and I can move really well, I just need to make sure I don't over do it or my breast swell a little.
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Great Dr and staff. I visited a couple of other PS before Dr Lille, the other two PS were great but I felt more connection with Dr Lille so I went with my guts.

Do you have pictures to post? I am having surgery with Dr. Lille Nov 8 and have been obsessively researching… I am really excited and glad to hear that your recovery is going well.

Congratulations! Assuming you had someone helping you the first few days of your recovery. You're right, it's nice to have some help with basic things when you're medicated. Just curious, what was your pre op cup size? Was this a rather big jump in size for you? Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!

I dont know what size cup I am yet, I am waiting a couple more weeks to go get sized probably around september 23rd will be 4 wks I think it will be safe then to go get new bras. My boobs look nicely proportioned to my body. I am 145-150lbs 5'7" 37yrs old. Have 3kids.

Did you start out as an A cup? Good idea to wait on bra shopping. In fact, many women buy a less expensive "temporary" bra for the first few months. Let us know when you start shopping...sometimes it's hard to stop!

A great place for temporary cheap bras is either Ross or Marshall's. I've seen some say wait 8 weeks to buy the good ones.

Thanks for the great tip on for bra shopping! I never would have thought of Ross or Marshall's but you're totally right!