Breast Impant Removal 400 Cc Under Muscle, 40 Yrs Old, 15 Year Old Saline Implants - Scottsdale, AZ

I would first just like to say that I'm so...

I would first just like to say that I'm so grateful for all the women who have posted on this site and how much everyone that I read has helped me. The pictures I truly think look so much better after than the before has given me the courage to do this review. I hope it helps someone like me and I hope having the PS info will help too. Thank you to everyone who has posted!! :)
I am going to have my 15 year old saline implants removed in 3 days and I have to say I am very emotional today. I think it is because I just don't know what to except or maybe should say just not sure how I am going to look. I had my implants done when I was 25 years old and honestly never hated them or have had any problems with them until recently. I remember my PS saying I was an A cup on one side and an AA cup on the other when I got them done. I am now a large C and that is what I wanted when I got them done. I have decided to have them removed for several reasons and I know this is right for me but I still feel like crying today. I seem to be on a roller coaster of emotions on day super excited the next really scared and today just feel like crying but have no idea why. Ok enough of that. Now for the important stuff that can maybe help someone else who is thinking about doing this here are my reasons and fears.
Reasons
1- at my 10 year mark of having implants I got sick. Started to have seizures, inflammation in my joints, brain fog, twitches in my face, neck pain, and back pain, DDD, and weight gain. I had to have two spinal surgeries in my neck and my arthritis in mainly my knees and spine are pretty painful.
2- I have a hard time exercising, other than walking due to these problems
3- Get shortness of breath at times due to the weight from my implants
4-pain when lay on my side ( this is very recent)
5- really don't want to have any more surgeries
My Fears are much fewer and really kind of silly but I am not skinny like a lot of these beautiful women who are on this page. I am heavy and do fear that having smaller much smaller thinking an A cup (honestly can't really imagine that after all these years) is going to just make me look fatter. I think women with smaller chest that are smaller people are beautiful. I never appreciated my body when it was like that and it will be my goal once my implants are removed. I am currently 45 lbs over weight. I am also scared that I'm going to have inverted nipples and no breast at all. I do know from reading other posts that it will take time and I do understand this can take up to a year. My PS that is doing the implant removal is Dr. Repta in Scottsdale AZ. I have to say I really, really like him and his staff. He has done a great job answering all my questions and I always feel better and very optimistic after seeing him. He was supportive of my decision from the first day that I meet him and I was so worried that I was going to get pressure to have other implants put in. Instead he said two things to me that really helped. He told me that most women who have there implants taken out are very happy with the results and that I will be impressed and surprised by how much the skin will bonce back. I really am hoping that I will get some health benefits by taking them out but I do believe that even if I don't I know it will be easier to run, move and just lay on my stomach again will be a first in 15 years. :)
Sorry this was so long if anyone has any more good advice please let me know!
I got the compression bras, La Mer lotion that I read in other reviews

1 day postoperative

I had my surgery yesterday and everything went well. I am still in very little pain and have only taken 1 diazepam for muscle spasms . This is so much easier than the first surgery. I do have more pain in my left breast in general and a off and on squishy feeling but it's not getting larger. So I don't think it's a big deal or abnormal. I had the same feeling off and on before my surgery but thought it was my implant. My check up is one week after my surgery on the 8. I will get some pics on here tomorrow and I brought home my implants so I'll put a pic of them on here tomorrow as well.

2 day postoperative

Just got some pics and I have to say even though they look a little sad I'm really happy and feel so excited! I wish I knew how to change my "not sure to worth it"

2 weeks

So I am two weeks out of surgery now and feel great! I still have a ways to go with healing and forget that some times. :) For example I just last night have been able to lay on my side for a very short time. I tried to walk on the treadmill usually (before surgery) did 3.8-4.1 for an hour on average. I was only able to walk 2.0 for 6 and a half min due to the bouncing in my chest hurt to much. I did drive today a short period and that was also difficult and really made my pecs in the upper area by my arm pits hurt. I was able to find a REALLY great guide from a plastic surgery clinic in Dallas that really outlined what to do and not to do for the six weeks of recovery and when I read it it states to not do any aerobic exercise until the 4 weeks due to bouncing. It is a really great detailed instructions that I needed and am do happy I found it. I wish my doc would of gave me some guide lines to follow. It even answered my question about the squishy feeling and how it was normal better than my doc did at my 1 week post op! I still think he did a great job but do feel that he really disappointed me in the after care exam and instructions. I have seen my breast improve a lot since my first pics but plan on putting up more pics at a month to show the difference.
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

From the moment I first met Dr Repta I feel at ease. He and his whole staff is very professional and kind. He listen to my wants never pressured me or questioned me on why I wanted to remove my implants. He was very understanding and respectful. My husband and I both liked him right away. I am very happy I had this surgery and am extremely happy I picked Dr Repta. I would highly recommend him and his staff. I would say at my first week check up that I didn't really get any information on what I can do or what not to change and I forgot to ask, as far as the healing process. I will say I also personally felt that due to this being a pretty simple surgery according to the world of ps that it was a little unvalued what we go through by Dr R. Per how I felt at the recheck. This would be my only critique. And why I'm taking stars away.