1 Month and Feeling Fabulous - Scottsdale, AZ

I would RECOMMEND the KELLER FUNNEL, it is worth...

I would RECOMMEND the KELLER FUNNEL, it is worth the extra money. There was little to no bruising or pain. The nurses were excellent especially Kimberly. They were able to answer all the questions I had (I had a lot) without any complaint or agitation

It has changed my life in many ways especially in the ways of clothing. I am petite and shot, which made it nearly impossible to find clothing that was small enough. Now due the bigger bust, I am able to find clothing that fits and look amazing in it.

I wish I would have known how little pain I actually would have to go through. Maybe I was lucky but, I had little or no pain. I would recommend to anyone.

Thank you!!
yes, please explain...
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

It was a great experience, and the doctor was always professional and helped with anything I needed. I was nervous about the surgery when I really had no reason to be. Since the first day I walked into the office everyone treated me with respect and were concerned with making the procedure completely about me. I was nervous about the pre-op exam. Dr. Guerra was very professional and I felt completely comfortable during the exam. I was given the correct size of implant that I requested and there was no pressure to go bigger or smaller, they were just concerned about my happiness.