Best Money I Ever Spent! - Scottsdale, AZ

I knew I wanted breast implants since about age 15...

I knew I wanted breast implants since about age 15. I got them at 23 and have had them for 5 years now. I have cohesive gel silicones, moderate plus profile, I believe 194cc each. So pretty conservative as far as boob jobs go. I knew I wanted something proportional and that most people wouldn't notice, but I had to see 5 doctors before I found one willing to give me an implant under 300ccs and even then it was hard to get him to agree to do a mod+ profile instead of high profile. For scale, I am 5'5", about 115lbs, and a 28 band bra (went from A-D cup, but that's relative to band size).

I absolutely love my result. My boyfriend didn't even know they were fake after seeing me naked for a few months, until I told him! My boobs were off centered before and still are a bit, but that's fine with me.

I realize I'll probably have to have them done again in the next 10-15 years, and the only thing I would change is to possibly get a moderate profile instead of mod+. For me they stand out a little too much and I don't like seeing the outline of the implant. They are super soft, just perkier and a little firmer than normal boobs. My scars are in the crease underneath and they are just faint slivers, you'd never notice them unless I pointed them out.

Overall, LOVE, would do again in a heartbeat :)