Best Money I Ever Spent! - Scottsdale, AZ

I knew I wanted breast implants since about age 15...

I knew I wanted breast implants since about age 15. I got them at 23 and have had them for 5 years now. I have cohesive gel silicones, moderate plus profile, I believe 194cc each. So pretty conservative as far as boob jobs go. I knew I wanted something proportional and that most people wouldn't notice, but I had to see 5 doctors before I found one willing to give me an implant under 300ccs and even then it was hard to get him to agree to do a mod+ profile instead of high profile. For scale, I am 5'5", about 115lbs, and a 28 band bra (went from A-D cup, but that's relative to band size).

I absolutely love my result. My boyfriend didn't even know they were fake after seeing me naked for a few months, until I told him! My boobs were off centered before and still are a bit, but that's fine with me.

I realize I'll probably have to have them done again in the next 10-15 years, and the only thing I would change is to possibly get a moderate profile instead of mod+. For me they stand out a little too much and I don't like seeing the outline of the implant. They are super soft, just perkier and a little firmer than normal boobs. My scars are in the crease underneath and they are just faint slivers, you'd never notice them unless I pointed them out.

Overall, LOVE, would do again in a heartbeat :)

hey fancyfancy can you please post a pic of or side profile thanks
FancyFancy, you look great! I have my surgery in Scottsdale in 3 weeks. I have a similar frame as you and am opting for 250-300cc. Who was your PS? Congratulations!
Dr. Turkeltaub. Are you seeing him? Good luck :)
Thank you! I am seeing Dr. Richard Brown...I was hoping for the same PS so I could feel more relaxed about the surgery :) Thanks for the warm wishes!!

I'm glad you stuck to your guns and went with the smaller implant because it looks GREAT on you! So natural and feminine. Thank you for posting your story!

Thank you! I was surprised to find that the surgeons pushed for almost twice the size; now I know why so many women end up with huge implants.
Like everyone else has said, they do look great and very natural.
hey fancyfancy you look beyond great i hear that cohesive gel implants last about 30 years no need to change them soo soon

Hello fancy~ WOW you look great!!! Such natural results, they do not look like implants at all. Congrats...your PS did a fantastic job :))
You look awesome & soo natural. I am 5'5" 115 lbs and just got 275cc moderate silicone unders yesterday. I feel way better today but can't wait to see them. I am allowed to remove surgical bra to shower tomorrow. I think since they are moderate profile they should look natural as well. Thanks for sharing your photo..makes me very excited to see how mine look. My breast size was comparable to yours before my surgery :) when you redo them in the future will you stay the same size?
Congratulations!! Have patience, they'll still be there tomorrow :) I think I will stay the same size. Any bigger would make it much more obvious than I'd like and I'm happy with my current result.
Very awesome results. When did you get them done. How many weeks or months have they been? They look extremely natural. Congrats.....:)
Thanks! Just read the description :) The after photo is 5 years post-op.