Finally! - Scottsdale, AZ

I waited over five years to get my breast done;...

I waited over five years to get my breast done; I'd always wanted to have a nice bust line and waited to fill out but it never happened. For five years I researched, looked at different doctors and read reviews then a year ago a model friend of mine that has large amazing breasts suggested her doctor. I came to Dr. Guerra's office and was very comfortable, the entire staff is super nice and they always answered my questions when I called in. The overall experience has been awesome. My goal was to have a small D, larger bust but not overtly "stripper fake". I'm 5'10 and slim so tall and hold the 400 cc's that I chose very well. All my girlfriends are completely jealous and keep saying how beautiful they look. Oh, I also did under the muscle, cut underneath and it's so faint ~ it looks like a paper cut! Dr. Aldo does amazing work, very much so a nice person and will make you feel comfortable. Side note: be sure to request your post-op appointments with him IF you prefer that instead of a nurse which you'll be assigned and will check on you after the surgery. I loved that detail! Definitely have a meeting with him BEFORE you make your final decision on a doctor.
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

I loved how he knew I wasn't looking for just BIG GIANT breasts, that he listened when I told him what I was looking for and my goals for how I wanted to look after the surgery. Again, he's very skilled so the incisions are SO small, they look like paper cuts and I probably won't even have a scar. Definitely referring him to all my friends not only for the experience but the overall quality of the procedure.