Finally! - Scottsdale, AZ

I waited over five years to get my breast done;...

I waited over five years to get my breast done; I'd always wanted to have a nice bust line and waited to fill out but it never happened. For five years I researched, looked at different doctors and read reviews then a year ago a model friend of mine that has large amazing breasts suggested her doctor. I came to Dr. Guerra's office and was very comfortable, the entire staff is super nice and they always answered my questions when I called in. The overall experience has been awesome. My goal was to have a small D, larger bust but not overtly "stripper fake". I'm 5'10 and slim so tall and hold the 400 cc's that I chose very well. All my girlfriends are completely jealous and keep saying how beautiful they look. Oh, I also did under the muscle, cut underneath and it's so faint ~ it looks like a paper cut! Dr. Aldo does amazing work, very much so a nice person and will make you feel comfortable. Side note: be sure to request your post-op appointments with him IF you prefer that instead of a nurse which you'll be assigned and will check on you after the surgery. I loved that detail! Definitely have a meeting with him BEFORE you make your final decision on a doctor.
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

I loved how he knew I wasn't looking for just BIG GIANT breasts, that he listened when I told him what I was looking for and my goals for how I wanted to look after the surgery. Again, he's very skilled so the incisions are SO small, they look like paper cuts and I probably won't even have a scar. Definitely referring him to all my friends not only for the experience but the overall quality of the procedure.

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf! Glad to hear you are happy with your PS and your results. How was your recovery? Did you have any help? Great tip about requesting the PS versus a nurse for post op appointments. Congratulations!

are you  going to post pics!