Breasts and Body - Scottsdale, AZ

Can't say enough about my surgeon or my outcomes. ...

Can't say enough about my surgeon or my outcomes. On advice of a friend, I saw Dr. Daiza in 2007 for breast enhancement and again this year for another distinct procedure. I flew across the country in order for Daiza to be my surgeon . . . she has professionalism, empathy, and an "eye" for what she does. I saw two other surgeons for consultations before my first surgery; choosing Dr. Daiza was a clear choice.

My body is mine but better -- nothing new to the outside eye but a vast, tasteful improvement. Her expertise and experience is evident. Sabrina is a fantastic coordinator and schedules around the patient's needs, if she possibly can.

Only caveat (to lend credibility to my glowing review): Dr. Daiza estimated that I would be ready to return to work within the week of the breast surgery. Unfortunately, I found that I was "down for the count" for nearly 3 weeks. Don't regret it but it may have caused difficulties if I had been in a less flexible position. The second time around, though, her estimate was in line with my experience.

Dr. Daiza's advertisement is spot-on: a surgeon's hands with a woman's touch. Seeing her for a consultation before deciding on body surgery is a must.
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Can't say enough about Dr. Daiza . . . a true professional focused on great outcomes.