Breasts and Body - Scottsdale, AZ

Can't say enough about my surgeon or my outcomes. ...

Can't say enough about my surgeon or my outcomes. On advice of a friend, I saw Dr. Daiza in 2007 for breast enhancement and again this year for another distinct procedure. I flew across the country in order for Daiza to be my surgeon . . . she has professionalism, empathy, and an "eye" for what she does. I saw two other surgeons for consultations before my first surgery; choosing Dr. Daiza was a clear choice.

My body is mine but better -- nothing new to the outside eye but a vast, tasteful improvement. Her expertise and experience is evident. Sabrina is a fantastic coordinator and schedules around the patient's needs, if she possibly can.

Only caveat (to lend credibility to my glowing review): Dr. Daiza estimated that I would be ready to return to work within the week of the breast surgery. Unfortunately, I found that I was "down for the count" for nearly 3 weeks. Don't regret it but it may have caused difficulties if I had been in a less flexible position. The second time around, though, her estimate was in line with my experience.

Dr. Daiza's advertisement is spot-on: a surgeon's hands with a woman's touch. Seeing her for a consultation before deciding on body surgery is a must.
Thank you Dr. Daiza for helping me with my skin and Juvederm filler. I love the natural results. I fluctuate +/_ 7 pounds and when I drop the weight, it come right off of my face. Dr. Sumer plumped up my cheeks. Boy, what a huge difference but with a natural look. She did the injection treatment for me and was very gentle. I'm super happy with the results.

Glad to hear you are still happy with your breast augmentation many years later! What type and size implants did you get? Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf.

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Can't say enough about Dr. Daiza . . . a true professional focused on great outcomes.