Amazing Doctor, Great Staff, Highly Recommended - Scottsdale, AZ

I had considered getting a breast augmentation for...

I had considered getting a breast augmentation for almost a decade and after having twins, I decided the timing was right for me. I could not be more pleased with Dr. Shaw's handiwork! Had I known it would have been as easy as it was and with the magnificent results, I would have done it years before. Thank you Dr. Shaw!

Arizona Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Shaw and his staff put you at ease from the first moment you step into their beautiful office. He spends quality time answering questions, explaining the requested procedure and deciding what would be best for you, individually. Dr. Shaw truly gets to know you as a person, what you are looking to achieve and puts reality into perspective. His staff is also very informative, they make you feel very comfortable and are extremely easy to relate to. Before and after the procedure, both Dr. Shaw and his staff put your concerns first and help make your recovery transition as smoothly as possible. I would recommend Dr. Shaw to anyone who may be considering any type of aesthetic procedure.