22, Was a Small A Cup and Received 410cc Silicone, Also Have One Child - Scottsdale, AZ

I'm 5'10 135lbs and could barely fill an A cup...

I'm 5'10 135lbs and could barely fill an A cup let alone a bathing suit. Even while pregnant and breast feeding my breasts still only grew to a full A cup, maybe small B. I couldn't stand being naked and felt very uncomfortable in my own skin, so I finally decide to get breast augmentation and could be happier! I received 410cc silicone under the muscle with a crease incision, only 2 weeks out but should be a small d full C!
Have your breasts started to drop yet? How old is your child? My daughter is 2 and I am one week post op and so far haven't picked her up yet.
Thank you fo taking the time to share your story on RealSelf. Glad to hear you're happy with your results. Hoping you'll update your review soon with your healing progress. Feel free to share any photos you're comfortable sharing. Congratulations!
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Couldn't ask for a better doctor! Showed him what I wanted and he made sure I didn't go to big or too small. Always answered all my questions and made sure I asked as many as I wanted! Also, very friendly staff!!