Board Certified PS but Still Had Awful Breast Lift - Scottsdale, AZ

Please, Please, Please, get three or even four...

Please, Please, Please, get three or even four opinions. And make sure your doctor is a specialist in the area you want work done on. I used a Dr. who has been on the "Top Doc" lists for years. She even did breast reconstruction. She said I needed an anchor lift for grade 2 ptosis on my right breast. That didn't matter because she didn't take the time to even double check measurements when she put my areola back on, 1.5 inches higher than my left unlifted breast. Needless to say my right areola shows in clothing my right nipple is noticeably higher than the left and the whole thing pops out of bras. On top of all this, I have a bad horizontal scar that is up on my breast and not in the fold. AA cups should never need an anchor lift!! She removed wayyyyy too much skin! I trusted her and she performed an outdated lift on me. The Lejour or vertical lift would have been a better option for me but she didn't do it because I think she doesn't know how. Had 7 month post op with a reconstructive surgeon who actually trained my PS, he said he can fix it and will do a crescent lift on the left for symmetry;but with additional scars above the newly lowered right areola. I don't have the money right now. I'm waiting to hear back from an attorney. Wish me luck.

Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Didn't tell me she didn't do vertical or short scar techniques, just told me I needed an anchor lift because that's what she knows how to do.

Just want you to know I am thinking about you and hope things go well for you. Please let me know things went after the expander is put in. It was great connecting with you and thoughts and prayers are with you.
I do wish you luck, there is no way you should have to pay for this surgery, let alone to be revised! I sincerely hope you can find a way to have your revision, I'm sorry this happened to you, but I'm sure you'll look amazing when it's all done and you can forget this part.
Thanks for the support. My first surgery is scheduled for June 5th. I am trying to stay positive. My lawyer is still working on compensation. I am hoping for the best this time around.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE email me.....WE NEED TO TALK...I CARE
Thats all I can say is I understand...I too had a "top reconstruction Dr. in Scottsdale" do my lift and implant exchange...beside losing my left nipple and having a hole the size of my fist in my left breast "WE" have to deal with not only financial issues but depression also....I am here for you if you want to talk...again so very sorry for your results. G-d bless
Thanks for the support. My first surgery is scheduled for June 5th. I am trying to stay positive and my lawyer is working on compensation. I'm curious who your surgeon was. Mine will be William Leighton, M.D. Best of luck with you life and I can say that I am grateful because I still have a man who loves me despite my "Frankenboob." In the end life is really about love and not your physical body anyway. Take Care
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE send me a private email WE NEED TO TALK...I CARE!

I'm so sorry you're not happy with your results. :(

I'm certainly not qualified in any manner to critique your surgery, but I do want to tell you from you pictures your breast looks good. I'm not sure what in the world she was thinking, but once you have the left breast done you will look great! I'm sorry you had a had outcome, I know its what we all fear the most. Please keep us updated on your progress.