Board Certified PS but Still Had Awful Breast Lift - Scottsdale, AZ

Please, Please, Please, get three or even four...

Please, Please, Please, get three or even four opinions. And make sure your doctor is a specialist in the area you want work done on. I used a Dr. who has been on the "Top Doc" lists for years. She even did breast reconstruction. She said I needed an anchor lift for grade 2 ptosis on my right breast. That didn't matter because she didn't take the time to even double check measurements when she put my areola back on, 1.5 inches higher than my left unlifted breast. Needless to say my right areola shows in clothing my right nipple is noticeably higher than the left and the whole thing pops out of bras. On top of all this, I have a bad horizontal scar that is up on my breast and not in the fold. AA cups should never need an anchor lift!! She removed wayyyyy too much skin! I trusted her and she performed an outdated lift on me. The Lejour or vertical lift would have been a better option for me but she didn't do it because I think she doesn't know how. Had 7 month post op with a reconstructive surgeon who actually trained my PS, he said he can fix it and will do a crescent lift on the left for symmetry;but with additional scars above the newly lowered right areola. I don't have the money right now. I'm waiting to hear back from an attorney. Wish me luck.

Just want you to know I am thinking about you and hope things go well for you. Please let me know things went after the expander is put in. It was great connecting with you and thoughts and prayers are with you.
I do wish you luck, there is no way you should have to pay for this surgery, let alone to be revised! I sincerely hope you can find a way to have your revision, I'm sorry this happened to you, but I'm sure you'll look amazing when it's all done and you can forget this part.
Thanks for the support. My first surgery is scheduled for June 5th. I am trying to stay positive. My lawyer is still working on compensation. I am hoping for the best this time around.
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Didn't tell me she didn't do vertical or short scar techniques, just told me I needed an anchor lift because that's what she knows how to do.