2.5 Month Silicone Breast Augmentation - Scottsdale, AZ

I was between an A and B cup pre-op and Dr. Guerra...

I was between an A and B cup pre-op and Dr. Guerra said he expected me to be a full D after surgery. I'm actually a DD :) The day after my surgery (which was a Saturday) I was in a lot of pain and I called his after-hours number to see if I could get a stronger pain killer. Dr. Guerra called me back within 5 minutes and had my prescription called in right away for me!

Fantastic!!

Fantastic!!

Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Guerra was awesome! He has a great "bed-side" manner and was very personable. Everyone on his staff was very helpful and polite. They made everything comfortable and even fun! I love my results! It was incredible that he was so quick to respond, even on his weekend! I would highly recommend Dr. Guerra! I chose Dr. Guerra after doing a lot of online research around the area. I'm new to the area and don't know many people in Phoenix yet, so I chose solely off the internet. He had great reviews and his before and after pictures showed the best results. Some doctors posted pictures of girls who were not completely symmetrical after surgery, but Dr. Guerra's results were very consistant. And I can say, mine are definitely symmetrical :)