Mommy Makeover: TT/BL/BA/LIPO Surgery Date: March 27,2012 - Sayreville, NJ

Hi All I am a mother and wife. I have 3 children...

Hi All I am a mother and wife. I have 3 children ages 15, 9, and 2. Having gained 50lbs with each pregnancy and lost all the weight all 3 times.,left saggy skin and saggy girlies. I excercise and can't get the last bit to go away. LOL. I have been wanting this for a long time and now I can!

My husband has been extremely supportive and only wants the best for me.... As the days goes by, I can start imagining how my new body will look!! Can't wait!! I will post before pics.... STATS: HT: 5'7'' WEIGHT: 149 PRE SURGERY BRA: 36C (saggy)

Michael Gartner, MD

Initial consultation took about 2 hrs. He explained everything throughly. What to expect before and after surgery.,Answered all my questions and concerns. Pre-op visit was almost 1 hour 1/2. After signing so many paper, I was able to try implants sizing until I felt comfortable with the perfect size and he helped me make the decision. His staff is knowledgeable and makes you feel comfortable. Great DR!!

Good Luck to you I hope all goes well.

March 27 will be here before you know it! Thank you for posting here on RealSelf. I'm looking forward to following along on your journey.