Best Choice I've Ever Made Concerning Doctors, Hands Down.

I chose to have a mastopexy (breast lift)...

I chose to have a mastopexy (breast lift) accompanied by breast implantation. I went from teetering between a 36B/small C to 36 D. I could not be happier, let me tell you!

The pros are that I no longer have any insecurity about what I wear, or when I have to undress in intimate situations. I feel more comfortable in my body than I ever have before because of my new proportions, and now can devote more time to cultivating true inner happiness since my biggest insecurity no longer nags at my sense of self!

The only cons with my particular procedure (and Dr. Greco and his team discussed at length all of the maintenance and risks before I even said yes) is that the scarring will take up to two years to completely heal. The other cons are listed in online, but everything will seamlessly with me. I'm a 27 year old non-smoker and relatively healthy. Intuitively listen to your own body's advice on whether or not you should do a particular procedure, and if you do - Dr. Greco is your best choice. Believe me.

Thank you for posting your experience here on RealSelf! I'm glad it went so well for you!

Savannah Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Greco based upon the numbers positive online reviews, and do not regret it one bit. He is clearly an experienced professional upon first impression, but, also has an unwavering confidence in your ability to make your own decisions based upon a combination of research and intuitive choice, which I liked immensely. The staff are equally confident and super friendly, which, in addition makes for pleasant follow-up visits. The procedure itself was quick, painless, and handled seamlessly. My recovery has proven flawless so far, and best of all I am extremely happy with my results, and the doctor whom I chose!