Mommy makeover - Savannah, GA

I am a mother of a 4 year-old daughter, who...

I am a mother of a 4 year-old daughter, who decided that it was time I felt happy about the way I looked. Though children are a blessing, they most definitely change you physically. I decided to get a tummy tuck, breast augmentation as well as liposuction. Surgery was better than I expected, though I had noting to compare it to, being it was my first, but within the second week, I was up and about, though a little tight in the belly area, I was able to go about my day, and the best thing yet, no one could tell that I just had a major surgery, with not just one thing done, a couple. I am absolutely loving my body, and it just keeps getting better with time. I will most definitely be keeping in touch for future improvements ;) SATISFIED!!

Savannah Plastic Surgeon

As I did my research for MD's around the area DR. Finger's profile most definitely was the best. After seeing him, and talking about my options, it was within no doubt that I made the BEST choice. Not only was he kind and knowledgable, he helped me with the convenience of my budget, as well as working with my short notice. The staff were very polite, helpful and made me feel right at home.