"Over 60 and Losing Hair Faster Than Aging" - Savannah, GA

I have been interested in having a hair transplant...

I have been interested in having a hair transplant for years. Wish I had it done years ago. Even though it has been 4 months since the procedure, I have noticed a difference. It definitely has done wonders for my ego. I can not wait when a year has passed. The procedure was not painful. The recovery time was quick and I had no pain.I did have a little swelling around my eyes, but a few times with a cold compress and that went away in a few days. There was no down time. I can not even feel where the scare is from the transplant. Even Dr. Finger had problems finding it.

Photos

6 months and still growing hair!!!

Today is my 6 month anniversary and I have hair growing that I can actually see. look at my latest photo.

7 months and still growing

It is my 1 year anniversary and hair is still growing!!

I just left Dr. Finger's office. It is my 1 year anniversary. The girls that assisted him in the graft process had to see my head of hair. Everyone, especially me, is elated with my progress. The money was well spent for this process.
Savannah Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Finger has done a few procedures on me in the past several years. He and his staff are very professional but yet personable. There may be other places that are cheaper, but I have complete faith in Dr. Finger and his staff. The procedure he used was the Neograph and I had 2000 graphs.