"Over 60 and Losing Hair Faster Than Aging" - Savannah, GA

I have been interested in having a hair transplant...

I have been interested in having a hair transplant for years. Wish I had it done years ago. Even though it has been 4 months since the procedure, I have noticed a difference. It definitely has done wonders for my ego. I can not wait when a year has passed. The procedure was not painful. The recovery time was quick and I had no pain.I did have a little swelling around my eyes, but a few times with a cold compress and that went away in a few days. There was no down time. I can not even feel where the scare is from the transplant. Even Dr. Finger had problems finding it.

Photos

Savannah Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Finger has done a few procedures on me in the past several years. He and his staff are very professional but yet personable. There may be other places that are cheaper, but I have complete faith in Dr. Finger and his staff. The procedure he used was the Neograph and I had 2000 graphs.

Happy for you! How many grafts did you have and what technique was used?
Neograph was the name of the procedure and I had 2000 graphs, it is well worth the money
Cool, can you add that to your review so that the information doesn't get lost in future comments.
I am so happy for you that your procedure was not painful and that you are already happy with the results. I, too, had approximately 2000 graphs transplanted in August 2013. It has been a full year and the transplanted hair is now at the length at which I can style it. I love it. Also, you can look forward to that transplanted hair feeling thicker as time goes by. Enjoy the new locks. Take care.
Thanks, I can't wait until I get where you are on your transplant. It really boost your ego.