"Over 60 and Losing Hair Faster Than Aging" - Savannah, GA

I have been interested in having a hair transplant...

I have been interested in having a hair transplant for years. Wish I had it done years ago. Even though it has been 4 months since the procedure, I have noticed a difference. It definitely has done wonders for my ego. I can not wait when a year has passed. The procedure was not painful. The recovery time was quick and I had no pain.I did have a little swelling around my eyes, but a few times with a cold compress and that went away in a few days. There was no down time. I can not even feel where the scare is from the transplant. Even Dr. Finger had problems finding it.

Photos

Happy for you! How many grafts did you have and what technique was used?
Neograph was the name of the procedure and I had 2000 graphs, it is well worth the money
Cool, can you add that to your review so that the information doesn't get lost in future comments.

6 months and still growing hair!!!

Today is my 6 month anniversary and I have hair growing that I can actually see. look at my latest photo.
That's wonderful - congrats!
Savannah Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Finger has done a few procedures on me in the past several years. He and his staff are very professional but yet personable. There may be other places that are cheaper, but I have complete faith in Dr. Finger and his staff. The procedure he used was the Neograph and I had 2000 graphs.