Upper and Lower Blepharoplasty - Savannah, GA

I am a 39 old female. I had droopy eyelids and...

I am a 39 old female. I had droopy eyelids and very pronounced fat pockets in my lower eyelids. I appeared 10 years older than my actual age. Friends, co-workers and even strangers would say that I looked tired all the time. My self esteem was really low and I always avoided eye contact.

I met Dr. Finger in October 2012 when he administered Botox for my crow's-feet. He was such a kind and friendly person. We discussed my eyelid issues and he recommended that I have corrective surgery.

On December 14, 2012 Dr. Finger performed my upper and lower Blepharoplasty. It was a pleasant experience with minimal pain. He was very gentle during the procedure and my recovery was fast and painless.

Hi which type of anesthesia were you under... local, general? I just contacted Dr. Finger and was surprised to learn this surgery could be performed with local anesthesia. I am scheduling a consultation with him and hopefully all goes well.
Before and after pictures please!!!
Savannah Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Finger and his medical staff were amazing!! I choose Dr. Finger from a google search for plastic surgeons in my area. Dr. Finger is a perfectionist and it shows in his work. I am ecstatic with my results! Everyone is amazed with the difference in my appearance. Now I'm told that I look 10 years younger than my actual age! Dr. Finger's staff go above and beyond to help me and they are the friendliest people! I highly recommend Dr. Finger.