1st Rd Dr Mendieta. 2nd Round with Dr Salama or Jimerson - Savannah, GA

Hello!!Im new to the boards I was a memeber of...

Hello!!Im new to the boards I was a memeber of makemeheal but its ghost town over there. Anyway I went to Dr Mendieta back in 2010. He did okay but I want a much bigger butt. Dr j and Dr S are doing their thing and I cant choose which one would give me the results Im looking for. This surgery is no joke. I told myself I would never do it again but here I am 3 years later ready for some more. smh

For ladies having trouble finding the means $ for surgery..READ ASAP

I just started working for a company that pays 400+ a week. Basically what you are going to be doing as a MCA associate is marketing the benefits MCA have to Offer. MCA offer roadside assistance, credit card protection, up to 65 percent off on your dental, vision, and prescription, travel assistance, legal services, stolen vehicle reward, hospital benefits , accidental death benefits, and more.As a associate you get to have the benefits as well, and when you refer someone the company says thank you and send you 80 dollars per referral. What is a referral? A referral is basically a person who visit your website the company provides you with and purchase a membership. MCA allow you to market, and advertise there company any way you like to bring them new customers. MCA doesn't spend billions of dollars on advertisement that is the one reason why they pay 80 dollars per referral.MCA pay you your referral bonus every Friday. All you need to do in order to become a associate is log on to http://www.mcagroup.org watch the video about MCA ,then; you will click start today then complete step 1 which is simply getting a MCA membership, and step 2 which is your marketing site.In the marketing site it will teach you how to market and earn the 80 dollar Referral bonus.It provide you with already written ads, places to advertise, keep track of everyone who have viewed your site, and has a auto-responder etc. Also you will earn a 5 dollar residual per member who sign up for your marketing site. The marketing site pays you every first Friday of the month. So why not throw out your 9-5 job and choose this awesome business opportunity and get paid every Friday direct deposit into your account. I got my parents, sisters and brothers to sign up and i have many $600. email me at ws00026@yahoo.com or go to my website tvcmatrix.com/wsmith76. SERIOUS INQUIRIES!!

correction in last post

I meant to type made** not many
Miami Plastic Surgeon

So does Dr. Mendieta accept carecredit?
I went to Dr. Mendieta as well, I am 4 months post surgery. I did not get the size that I wanted from the surgery. His lipo technique is great, and I love my stomach, but my butt is not as round as I would have liked ;(
You look great in red pants. Dr miendieta was supposed to trained dr friedlander is this true?
If thats u in those red jeans. u look great . plz dnt go bigger u will look ridiculous
Most ratings on Dr Mendieta are much higher than what you rated him. Was your rating based on poor results or that he didn't make you as large as you wanted to be? I know some Dr's seem to be more on the conservative side when it comes to size. I must say, you look amazing !
lucious13 Carecredit.com you can apply there for credit it is a medical card.
Thanks girl !! Im loving his results. I heard of some financing company where they pay half, Can any of you ladies tell me how to contact them?
ucious13 Carecredit.com you can apply there for credit it is a medical card.
Welcome and congratulations to u on round two...DR Jimersen FA SHO will deliver!