1st Rd Dr Mendieta. 2nd Round with Dr Salama or Jimerson - Savannah, GA

Hello!!Im new to the boards I was a memeber of...

Hello!!Im new to the boards I was a memeber of makemeheal but its ghost town over there. Anyway I went to Dr Mendieta back in 2010. He did okay but I want a much bigger butt. Dr j and Dr S are doing their thing and I cant choose which one would give me the results Im looking for. This surgery is no joke. I told myself I would never do it again but here I am 3 years later ready for some more. smh

correction in last post

I meant to type made** not many
Miami Plastic Surgeon

So does Dr. Mendieta accept carecredit?
I went to Dr. Mendieta as well, I am 4 months post surgery. I did not get the size that I wanted from the surgery. His lipo technique is great, and I love my stomach, but my butt is not as round as I would have liked ;(
You look great in red pants. Dr miendieta was supposed to trained dr friedlander is this true?
If thats u in those red jeans. u look great . plz dnt go bigger u will look ridiculous
Most ratings on Dr Mendieta are much higher than what you rated him. Was your rating based on poor results or that he didn't make you as large as you wanted to be? I know some Dr's seem to be more on the conservative side when it comes to size. I must say, you look amazing !
lucious13 Carecredit.com you can apply there for credit it is a medical card.
Thanks girl !! Im loving his results. I heard of some financing company where they pay half, Can any of you ladies tell me how to contact them?
ucious13 Carecredit.com you can apply there for credit it is a medical card.
Welcome and congratulations to u on round two...DR Jimersen FA SHO will deliver!